Citizenship and population procedures of the new born child

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    posmasterr is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends.
    I have a situation in the heat cikamadigim var.2 month ago my child was.Esim 25 year in Germany, while sitting in Germany, the German citizenship passed in 2015.And now a German citizen.I'm a citizen of this country, but the child will be a bit funny. :)
    Einwohnermeldeamt says that the German citizen will be, but the Turkish population in the Turkish citizen's father must be a Turkish citizen for the identity of the Turkish citizen and will be a Turkish citizen.German says.
    Now my question is that the citizens of the two countries can not share a citizenship.According to the population of the alien population is not what I need to follow and do not have dual citizenship or something of these two countries and I do not know about it.

muhendus
    Exhibition Stand

As far as I know, on both sides she is right, the child comes from the German family, because her mother is a German citizen. Likewise, since his father is a Turkish citizen, he is also a Turkish citizen. Your child is a dual citizen :) Citizenship by birth (not acquired later) will not have to choose citizenship because it grows, double citizens of a lifetime.

muhendus
    Exhibition Stand

https://www.calisma.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=24:alman-vatandaşlığının-kazanılması&Itemid=6&tmpl=component&print=1

"C. Situations that enable dual citizenship

1. Birth Citizens

Citizenship acquired from birth on the basis of the citizenship of the mother or father leads to legal “double” citizenship as parents have different citizenships. For example, her mother is a German citizen, her father is a Turkish citizen and has two citizenship. There is never a choice of citizenship for this person. In this way, the situation of those who have dual citizenship and those who have dual citizenship is different. ”

muhendus
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends.
    I have a situation in the heat cikamadigim var.2 month ago my child was.Esim 25 year in Germany, while sitting in Germany, the German citizenship passed in 2015.And now a German citizen.I'm a citizen of this country, but the child will be a bit funny. :)
    Einwohnermeldeamt says that the German citizen will be, but the Turkish population in the Turkish citizen's father must be a Turkish citizen for the identity of the Turkish citizen and will be a Turkish citizen.German says.
    Now my question is that the citizens of the two countries can not share a citizenship.According to the population of the alien population is not what I need to follow and do not have dual citizenship or something of these two countries and I do not know about it.

did you read posmasterr?

Displaying 3 answers - 1 to 3 (3 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.