Is 3,14 returned or will it return?

> Forums > Cafe almancax > Is 3,14 returned or will it return?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, first of all, I would like to congratulate all of you on your holiday. I think I missed myself a lot, I was preparing for the exam. Some of you are wondering, "What exam, what exam?" Since there will be people who say this, let me say that too. :) -Einstufungstest für das Studienkolleg! I got the result of the test today, friends. I got a sinew. :) Today, I registered for this course, which lasts 4 months for Studienkolleg, university preparation, and ends with the DSH (Die Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) exam. I hope to start it on October 13, with God's permission and wishing you all good luck and success. Will I visit the site more frequently these days? Unfortunately, the answer to this is no. The reason is Intercultural Theater Days Frankfurt 2008 (Interkulturelle Theatertage 2. – 12.10.). I (that is, me and my cousin) also had responsibilities in this organization, which was also prepared by Gunes Theatre. Picking up incoming theater actors from the airport, taking care of them, taking those who are leaving to the airport, preparations for plays, etc. I won't be able to access our site for about 10 days because we need to do some work and also adjust the subtitles of one of my games. I may not find time to access not only our website, but also the internet. Welcome me. :)

“So” friends, be good to yourselves and your friends, see you again soon. Happy holidays…  :)

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

the yaşasııı :) Nothing will happen in 10 days, Onur, after all, you are here in 10 days, cheers :)
    I am delighted in taking the exam :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, first of all, I would like to congratulate all of you on your holiday. I think I missed myself a lot, I was preparing for the exam. Some of you are wondering, "What exam, what exam?" Since there will be people who say this, let me say that too. :) -Einstufungstest für das Studienkolleg! I got the result of the test today, friends. I got a sinew. :) Today, I registered for this course, which lasts 4 months for Studienkolleg, university preparation, and includes the DSH (Die Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) exam at the end, and I will start it on October 13, with God's permission and wishing you all good luck and success. Will I visit the site more frequently these days? Unfortunately, the answer to this is no. The reason is Intercultural Theater Days Frankfurt 2008 (Interkulturelle Theatertage 2. – 12.10.). I (that is, me and my cousin) also had responsibilities in this organization, which was also prepared by Gunes Theatre. Picking up incoming theater actors from the airport, taking care of them, taking those who are leaving to the airport, preparations for plays, etc. I won't be able to access our site for about 10 days because we need to do some work and also adjust the subtitles of one of my games. I may not find time to access not only our website, but also the internet. Welcome me. :)

“So” friends, be good to yourselves and your friends, see you again soon. Happy holidays…  :)

I am very glad that you won the exam :) clap :) Onur dance :) halayy :)
    May Allah lead you in the meantime :)
    Good luck in your other activities that you need to do before we meet... okey :) byby:)

dielosch
    Exhibition Stand

you are someone you love :D I'm glad you won the exam :D It was very serious anyway :haha:

turad
    Exhibition Stand

Congratulations to win the honor exam, I'm glad to cook, cheers :)
    I miss you valla I expect you to stretch me too much

smail of
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, first of all, I would like to congratulate all of you on your holiday. I think I missed myself a lot, I was preparing for the exam. Some of you are wondering, "What exam, what exam?" Since there will be people who say this, let me say that too. :) -Einstufungstest für das Studienkolleg! I got the result of the test today, friends. I got a sinew. :) Today, I registered for this course, which lasts 4 months for Studienkolleg, university preparation, and includes the DSH (Die Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) exam at the end, and I will start it on October 13, with God's permission and wishing you all good luck and success. Will I visit the site more frequently these days? Unfortunately, the answer to this is no. The reason is Intercultural Theater Days Frankfurt 2008 (Interkulturelle Theatertage 2. – 12.10.). I (that is, me and my cousin) also had responsibilities in this organization, which was also prepared by Gunes Theatre. Picking up incoming theater actors from the airport, taking care of them, taking those who are leaving to the airport, preparations for plays, etc. I won't be able to access our site for about 10 days because we need to do some work and also adjust the subtitles of one of my games. I may not find time to access not only our website, but also the internet. Welcome me. :)

nemutlu you brother i need you see i look for you

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

If you won't pass the exam, will I? ;D ;)
    What has escaped your hand so far that it could survive this test... 8) ;D
    If I had the German you have, Prof. I will be...  8)

Anyway, may God give you continued success, Onur... Amen... byby :)

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Welcome to my dear one.

3,14 says: "Myself cok "I think I missed you"

Cokta modest and open verbal to whom  ;D how is your aunt?  ;D

I'm glad you came…  ;)

Exhibition Stand

–> 3,14 is with you more often now. applause :) Everyone come on, I miss you... shame :)

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.