AUSBULDING MIXED MY HEAD

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

ARKADAŞLAR EGE UNIVERSITY FISHERY PRODUCTS ENGINEER GRADUATE AND DIPLOMAM ACCORDING TO THE BOLOGNA PROCESS
    THERE WAS QUESTION SIGNS ON THE HEAD OF OUR DEAN AND THE HOSPITAL

1- GERMANY OR DO I HAVE TO TAKE EQUIVALANCE TO THE DIPLOMA? Where should I apply?

2- OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE AUSBULDING? (2 OR 3 IS DRIVING TO YOU?

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

I WANT TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE COURSE AS ALL OTHER FRIENDS RECOMMENDED AND LEARN FULL LANGUAGE AND I WANT TO LEARN. A SEPARATE SUBJECT HEAD FITTED

Kaan
    Exhibition Stand

Firstly
    https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/tr/
    The address will help you with your diploma diploma.

As you will definitely see more in Germany than in Turkey in the second issue of fisheries.

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

kaanK thank you my friend for your answer.

I'll check the link. Also, as you said, when you say Fisheries Engineer, we become a mockery in our country, saying, "What about that water?" I studied for 4 years, preparatory design for 5 years. I have a good level of English and I am also a 3 star diver that my bracelets are many, but they say start with a salary of 1300 TL. If I say let me enter the state, I have a problem with KPSS. We have been ridiculed as a profession, and there are examples in every series in every movie. But even as there is a very real need to have believed Turkey's fisheries policy for the country, but engineers etc kills this profession. Our country will understand that this profession is as important as being a Doctor. I read my profession gladly and never regret it. For now, they say come and start work in Germany with a salary of 3000 euro. Let's see, we'll go and see the best.

modeler
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there;
    https://www.kmk.org/kmk/information-in-english/statement-of-comparability-for-foreign-higher-education-qualifications
    I suggest you look at this link. Also 3000 € is probably gross salary, I think it corresponds to net 2100 €. you cannot get a work permit if the annual gross salary is less than 49600 €. You can look at the pdf below.
    https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/fileadmin/content/make-it-in-germany/PDF/MiiG_Guide_to_Working_in_Germany.pdf

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there;
    https://www.kmk.org/kmk/information-in-english/statement-of-comparability-for-foreign-higher-education-qualifications
    I suggest you look at this link. Also 3000 € is probably gross salary, I think it corresponds to net 2100 €. you cannot get a work permit if the annual gross salary is less than 49600 €. You can look at the pdf below.
    https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/fileadmin/content/make-it-in-germany/PDF/MiiG_Guide_to_Working_in_Germany.pdf

my modeler friend, does that mean I get more salary? :D :D :D

modeler
    Exhibition Stand

unfortunately it does not mean that you will get more salary. When you find a job and make a contract, the German government is investigating whether the salary you are given is low or not, if a job with a market value of 6000 is available to you at 5000. The reason why the 49600 € min limit is set here is to ensure that qualified people come to the country. Since an unqualified person cannot receive this salary, they have created an automatic protection. these conditions apply to those who buy an EU blue card and work in germany. EU blue card has many advantages.

The second alternative is to settle by obtaining a work permit from Germany without receiving an EU blue card. Therefore, he must have one of the following professions:
    you have to get the German equivalent of it.
    https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/fileadmin/content/make-it-in-germany/PDF/whitelist.PDF

Do not forget that if they find someone whose mother tongue is German, they prefer to hire him. Already in this direction in the law; When you find a job and apply for this position, the company is looking for how long they look for staff. If the company is looking for a period of time for a position and cannot find a German citizen, your application is accepted. In this way, the workplace is cheaper to bring people from outside and the German labor market is prevented from blinding.

my advice is to forget the equivalence work that your teachers say, from your school; Get english transcript and english diploma attachment. I assume you got the original diploma. I have previously given links to the address of kmk. I remember the institution was in bohn. You apply for equivalence online. He's getting you a form. fill it out and mail it with the necessary documents. Upon arrival, they will send you the bank details where you will deposit an amount between 400-600 €. Take your equivalence document from here and add it to your CV.

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

I made a joke about salary, but when I do a family reunion they will give me a residence permit. I looked at the links you sent, I even found the equivalent of the profession I need to read. This alone seems impossible to come out of work permits. I will do more research on this subject, I write in any development. Thank you very much for your attention.

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

By the way, my friend studied this POSITIVLISTE. my profession is not on that list, but as you said, I will start the procedures to get equivalence. Isn't it better if I do this equivalence job in Germany after completing the necessary documents?

modeler
    Exhibition Stand

If you are going to family reunion, you will not have much trouble. your job is easy. When you settle in Germany, the equivalence process will be easier, at least you give Germany address. Let me remind you that because your profession is engineering, it enters into a regulated profession. Reglementierten und nicht-reglementierten occupations are divided into two. In order to do your engineering profession, you must apply to KMK and get equivalence. For example, my profession is non-regulated because I can work in the equivalence. Once you have settled in Germany, you can get an EU blue card, or you can apply for an EU blue card in another EU country. For those who will work in different countries in Europe, the EU card is very convenient and you do not need to re-apply for each country. Since yours is a family reunion, you will probably continue in Germany.

the caglarka
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much my friend for your information ;)

Displaying 10 answers - 1 to 10 (10 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.