I make orders of orders from commanding people.

> Forums > German Forum Games and German Practice > I make orders of orders from commanding people.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    hasanxnumx
    Visitor

Hello friends,
    In our everyday life, especially among the friends, and especially in the workplace, we wanted to make such a statement because we meet with the utterances of the orders. I think we will not have any difficulty in terms of the orders and speaking. I hope that will be useful. Let me summarize it briefly first:

Der Imperativ (Emir Kipi): One request is used to direct one or more orders to one or more orders. The orders are made on 3 personnel who are our correspondents.
    How do you make a verb an "order"?
    Time of a Filin's Simdiki Time “du …” It is written in a sequel. “st” The remaining part of the order is the verb. Example: kommen (come) -du kommerst(you're coming)-
    komm(come). like…
    However, if the verb ends with the letters -m, -n, -t, -d; root -e Example: Atmen (Breathing) = Atme! (Breath!), Atmet!(You breathe!), Atmen Sie!(You breathe!) etc…

There are three types of orders.
    1.Imperativ Singular(du … /Form): One person It is a call made for (you take, give, come, go, open, close... etc.)
                                     Gehen: to go. Geh! (You go !)
    2.Imperativ Plural(Ihr … /Form): A group of two or more people At the root of the fiilin -t (You take, give, come, go, open, close... etc.)
                                     Gehen: to go. Geht ! (You go !)
    3.Imperativ Formell/Höflichkeitsform(Sie … /Form): Answer a call addressed to a single person politely and politely, without being an order. or a formal is to express one's secret-no-li.  -en Sie (Take, give, come, go, turn on, turn off, etc.)
                                     Gehen: to go. Gehen Sie ! (You go! - kind, gentle call made to the top)
    Note:In daily conversations, we can meet the orders “goods”=”let's see” meaning, “doch”=”to you,year” meaning and “bitte”= "Please" is used to soften the meaning of the sentence. Example: Warte times ! (Wait let's see !) Komm times hier! (Come here let's see !), Spiel but mit mir! (Play with meday !), Kommen Sie Please visit hier! (Please come here!).
    *In the case of orders issued in general and in negative orders “Nicht Öffnen!” “Don't be hungry!”verb infinitely sentence is established.
    **“Sein” ve “Haben” In the case of imperative sentences, the auxiliary verb takes the form of:
            du–> Sei             du–> Hab                       
            Your–>Seid            Your–>Habt
            you–>Seien Sie     you–>Haben Sie

As a result of your friends, you will be able to practice this by establishing cues to better understand this subject.Good luck to all of you in advance…The first sentences are from me...

Herr Sahin, seien Sie gerecht! (Mr. Sincere justice!)
    Spiel nicht auf der Straße! (You don't play on the street!)
    Ayse iß deine Suppe! (Ayse corbani ic!)
    Besucht eure Eltern! (Visit your Mom-Dad!)   

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Trink keine Cola!
    (Do not drink Coke!)

“A very useful topic, congratulations and thank you Hasan applause :) “

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

du ruhe!
    old-timer

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

du ruhe!
    old-timer

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Sie leise!

(Be quiet )

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

er nicht kommt!

night2
    Exhibition Stand

du ruhe!
    old-timer

Bleib ruhig!

(Calm down!)

“I think this is the sentence you wanted to write. :) "

hasanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Right, right Hallo!
    (Behold, say hello!)

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

du etw los!

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

Bleib ruhig!

(Calm down!)

I meant that you should come.

“I think this is the sentence you wanted to write. :) "

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

I mean that you should come

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

I wanted to say sorry hush

hasanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you guys for joining in already. :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

I wanted to say sorry hush

Sie leise!

(Be quiet !)

Sei still!

(Shut up!)

I NİLSENA
    Exhibition Stand

danke schön

hasanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Gib mir das Buch!
    (Give me the book!)

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (306 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.