Has the Immigration Office approved?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ay90
    Exhibition Stand

Have a nice day on Thursday, when your spouse came to my wife, the Foreigners Branch sent a paper with her passport to be filled from the landlord, they made an appointment with them and contact us and they said that we conveyed our decision to the consulate. Does this mean?

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

As for what you said, logically it means that approval has been given, I'm just speculating, why would they say such a thing if it wasn't approved?

Ay90
    Exhibition Stand

As for what you said, logically it means that approval has been given, I'm just speculating, why would they say such a thing if it wasn't approved?

unserAntwortschreiben zurErteilungeinesAufenthaltstitels inderFormeinesVisumsfürdeno.g.tur- kischenStaatsangehörigen wurdeandiedeutscheAuslandsvertretung inIstanbulübersandt.Diedeut- seheAuslandsidenvertretung wirdüberdieVisumsfürdeno.g.tur- kischen
    AufGrundderweltweiten Corona-Pandemie unddersichtäglichänderndenGegebenheiten emp- fehlenwir, vorderbeabsichtigtenEinreisezuüberprüfen, obeinesolcheaktuellmöglichist.
    Nacherfolgter Einreisebittenwirhinsichtlich derAnmeldung umvorherigeTerminvereinbarung. Termine können Sie telefonisch unter 07131 / 56-2064 oder online unter takip s: www. deadline de termin-stadtheilbronn-abh Veroninbaren. ZumTermin bringen Siebitte
    beigefügteWohnungsgeberbescheinigung unddasAnmeldeformular vollständigausgefülltund unterschrieben, sowieIhrenReisepass, mit.
    BittesetzenSiesichvorAblaufdesVisumstelefonischoderperMailmit derAusländerbehördein Verbindung, umeinenAntragaufErteilungeinerAufenthaltserlaubnis zustellen.
    BittebeachtenSiezudem, dassaufgrundderaktuellen LageeineVorsprächebeiderAusländer- behördenurnachvorherigerTerminvereinbarung möglichist.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I wrote a private answer, brother, your eyes are clear

Ay90
    Exhibition Stand

I wrote a private answer, brother, your eyes are clear

Thank God, I really hope it will happen this time. We have been trying for 2 years and always have a problem. Let's see if the consulate will say anything this time. Thank you very much again 🙏

melo1903melo
    Exhibition Stand

Come on, your eye is bright, brother to the moon

Ay90
    Exhibition Stand

Come on, your eye is bright, brother to the moon

Thank you, hopefully my visa will arrive soon 🙏

Earl of Monte Cristo
    Exhibition Stand

👏👏👏👏👍👍

Displaying 7 answers - 1 to 7 (7 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.