fuk_18 brother can you help me?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    soyer
    Exhibition Stand

Hello Fuk_18 brother, I have a question. They said that you are knowledgeable about this issue and can help me. For God's sake, I would be happy if you have any information and can help me... My wife is a German citizen, but she has no job, she receives help from the state, and she hired a lawyer and said that he would help me. In case something goes wrong. I want to know whether it will be rejected or rejected. Thank you in advance. May God help us all. Amen.

merry
    Exhibition Stand

My right friend I asked the same question, they always asked me for documents because even though I am German, they wanted payroll, workplace contract, house rent, everything. I had a meeting today, I delivered the documents, I didn't say anything, do not get confused with the lawyer or something. When I made an appointment on the phone, I said why did you ask me for these documents, I said, I hired an innocent lawyer or something, they reacted very badly, they said we would give the visa or not, even if it was German. I went today, I gave the documents, the officer I saw was a very nice person, he didn't even look at the documents, he said I wanted them just like that. He said, "It is the best chance for you to be a German citizen, otherwise you would never be able to bring your wife, your income is insufficient." I'm sending the approval to ankara tomorrow, he said income visa in two weeks :))) do not panic, go to the nature of the officers, give them whatever they want :)

in wait
    Exhibition Stand

I say to you, being a German citizen is a great advantage. They only ask you for the procedure.

muratbd is
    Exhibition Stand

My right friend I asked the same question, they always asked me for documents because even though I am German, they wanted payroll, workplace contract, house rent, everything. I had a meeting today, I delivered the documents, I didn't say anything, do not get confused with the lawyer or something. When I made an appointment on the phone, I said why did you ask me for these documents, I said, I hired an innocent lawyer or something, they reacted very badly, they said we would give the visa or not, even if it was German. I went today, I gave the documents, the officer I saw was a very nice person, he didn't even look at the documents, he said I wanted them just like that. He said, "It is the best chance for you to be a German citizen, otherwise you would never be able to bring your wife, your income is insufficient." I'm sending the approval to ankara tomorrow, he said income visa in two weeks :))) do not panic, go to the nature of the officers, give them whatever they want :)

Keep an eye out. I hope my documents will arrive soon.

the omerumutes
    Exhibition Stand

Hello Fuk_18 brother, I have a question. They said that you are knowledgeable about this issue and can help me. For God's sake, I would be happy if you have any information and can help me... My wife is a German citizen, but she has no job, she receives help from the state, and she hired a lawyer and said that he would help me. In case something goes wrong. I want to know whether it will be rejected or rejected. Thank you in advance. May God help us all. Amen.

Let me tell you now, there is no use in hiring a lawyer in your first visa application. There is no legal situation where a lawyer can step in. If your visa is rejected 3 times and you are not informed within the 6-month period given in the visa application, the lawyer can step in and as an exceptional case, your pregnant wife can step in. he can help you while trying to go to him (in any case, if your spouse has no one to look after you but you)

soyer
    Exhibition Stand

Vealeykum, greetings, Mery, my brother. May God be pleased with you, you have put my mind at ease. I hope it will happen as you said and nothing will go wrong. How long did it take for them to notify you? It's been over 2 weeks since I came from Ankara, but there hasn't been any news to my wife? :)

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

If your spouse is a German citizen, they do not ask for an income certificate from your spouse. Even if requested, they ask for it as a formality. Don't worry, your visa will be issued soon.

soyer
    Exhibition Stand

:) :) I hope my brother Tuğçe, I'm really happy now, of course, good luck, my Lord knows the best, I hope we all get ours soon.  :)

good luck
    Exhibition Stand

:) :) Insha'Allah, my brother Tugce, I am really happy now, of course, for the best, my Lord knows the best, Insha'Allah, all of us will come out soon.  :)

SOYER MY WIFE IS GERMAN CITIZENS WAIVER PAYROLL EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT A RENTAL CONTRACT WAS REQUESTED, WE WAS FEARED, BECAUSE MY WIFE WORKED GO TO INTERVIEW THE OFFICER SAID WE WANTED TO MEET FORMALITY, I mean, I'M DIFFICULT FOR GOD:

soyer
    Exhibition Stand

:) :) Come on, I hope you have good luck, brother. May God bless you, I feel relieved, I hope it will be as you say... So, did you get the visa?

good luck
    Exhibition Stand

:) :) Come on, good luck brother, God bless you, I feel relieved, I hope it will be as you say... So, did you get the visa?

The officer said no, I will send the approval tomorrow. I don't know how long it will take to send the visa in Ankara. May God give patience to everyone.

soyer
    Exhibition Stand

amen amenn hopefully when did you apply? So how long has it been?

good luck
    Exhibition Stand

ammin aminn inshallah when did you apply? so how long was it?

I applied on 05.01.2015, 16 days later the documents arrived in Germany.

soyer
    Exhibition Stand

I applied on 13.01.2015, there is still no news, let's see if it goes well, I hope it goes well. :) I hope yours comes as soon as possible. :)

in wait
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, it hasn't even been a month yet, we have completed 1 days:cryla: be patient, it will happen inshallah.

muratbd is
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, it hasn't even been a month yet, we have completed 1 days :cryla: be patient, it will happen, insha'Allah.

I don't understand why it's taking so long, my brother, normally the documents arrive in 2 weeks. If you collect them, it should arrive in 1 month. Visa is not a German citizen due to spouse situation. Do you have problems such as law or school status etc.? I'm looking at some parts, there are those who have been waiting for 4 months, it seems so ridiculous to me, why is it so long?

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (19 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.