They said you don't need to work, but will it be a problem

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

I'm a German citizen, I asked the foreigners police for family reunification, they said you don't need to work, you can bring it while you're studying, don't you think anything will come up at the last minute, friends? ???

cxnumxtxnumxn
    Exhibition Stand

They told me the same thing, I don't think it will come out, let's see if they will call me this week, the documents were in process all last week...

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

what documents did you send to turkey, my wife will take care of everything from here, I don't even need to buy a house from here, can she show me at my mother's house because I'm staying there right now, but my wife hasn't started the course yet, I will still buy a house close to the exam, or shall we start the visa procedures when the exam is announced?

cxnumxtxnumxn
    Exhibition Stand

Your wife gives documents when you apply for a visa, or those documents come here and are examined here, they will send me a letter after looking at them, they will send me a letter to ask what they want from me. There is no need for a separate apartment if your mother's house is big enough, start after you pass the exam. It doesn't take long for the papers to be collected anyway, my wife in 2 days He collected all of them and even after the appointment they asked for my entry and exit records, we even fixed it quickly.

My paradise
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you, I hope everything goes well.

cxnumxtxnumxn
    Exhibition Stand

thank you inshallah everything will go well

Hopefully, we don't seem to have any problems so far, it just takes a while for the papers to come and go...

kaanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hire a lawyer, there will be no need for the exam, put pressure, don't step back, this is family reunification, you are taking your spouse by mistake, what exam is legal, nothing is written about the exam, give it to the lawyer, your spouse will come in 1 month at most...

Displaying 6 answers - 1 to 6 (6 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.