The Pride Table of Our Great Leader

> Forums > Cafe almancax > The Pride Table of Our Great Leader

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    kholp to receive $
    Exhibition Stand

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881 – 10 November 1938) was the military and political pioneer and leader of the War of Independence, the struggle for national independence that started in Anatolia after World War I; He is the founder and first president of the Republic of Türkiye.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was awarded with many medals and medallions during the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Turkey. These medals and medallions are listed in the tables below.

Atatürk's medals and insignia, as well as Atatürk's belongings gifted by his adopted sons Afet Inan, Rukiye Erkin and Sabiha Gökçen, are exhibited in the Anıtkabir Atatürk and War of Independence Museum.

Place of Birth: Thessaloniki Place of Death: Dolmabahçe Palace, Istanbul

Allegiance: Ottoman Empire (1893 – 24 May 1920) Turkish Grand National Assembly (23 April 1920)

Years of service: 1893-1938

Rank: Ottoman: Mirliva (Major General) Turkey: Müşir (Marshal)

Commanded by: 19th Division, 16th Corps, 2nd Army, 7th Army, Yıldırım Army Group, 9th Army (3rd Army), Turkish Grand National Assembly Army

Medals 

Medjidi Medal of 1 Rank was awarded for his outstanding services in Damascus, where he served when Sultan Abdulhamid II was Chief of Staff. Silver 2

Osmani Order of 2 Rank was given to Sultan Abdulhamid II for his success in the Benghazi wars, which he participated as a volunteer. Silver 2

3 Legion d'honneur Order of the French Government Mediterranean Crew Forces Command Staff Operation sb. He was honored with the rank of knight due to his achievements while he was in the rank of lieutenant colonel in his directorate. 11.03.1914

Order of Osmani from the 4th Rank. 5th Mehmed Reşad was given the command of the 19th Division in Tekirdağ for his success in establishing and preparing a division as a result of his voluntary assignment. Silver 01.02.1915

5 The Order of San Alexander, the Rank of Commander, was awarded to King Ferdinand I of Bulgaria for his heroism in the Gallipoli Wars. 23.03.1915

6 Concession Medal 5. Mehmed Reşad was awarded for his outstanding achievements when he was the 19th Division Commander. Silver 30.04.1915

7 Medal of Merit 5. Mehmed Reşad was awarded for his outstanding achievements in the Gallipoli Wars. Silver 01.09.1915

8 Order of the Iron Salip (Cross) German Emperor II. Awarded to Wilhelm for his outstanding achievements in the Gallipoli Wars. Iron 28.12.1915

9 Medal of Merit 5. Mehmed Reşad was awarded for his extraordinary achievements when he was the Anafartalar Group Commander. 25 17.01.1916

Osmani Order of Rank 10 was awarded to Mehmed Reşad 5 for his outstanding achievements in the Caucasian Front Wars. Silver 01.02.1916

11 War Merit Medals awarded to the Austro-Hungarian Government for their outstanding achievements in the First World War. Mine 27.07.1916

The Order of Merit and the Cross of Rank 12 were awarded to the Austro-Hungarian Government for their outstanding achievements in the First World War. 27.07.1916

Medjidi Medal of Rank 13 was awarded to Mehmed 5th Reşad for his extraordinary achievements when he was the 16th Corps Commander. Middle Gold 12.12.1916

The Order of the Iron Salip (Cross) of Rank 14 was awarded to the German Government for its outstanding achievements in the First World War. Iron 09.09.1917

The Order of the Iron Salip (Cross) of Rank 15 was awarded to the German Government for its outstanding achievements in the First World War. Iron 09.09.1917

The Order of Merit of the 16 Ranks was awarded to the Austro-Hungarian Government for their outstanding achievements in the First World War. 09.09.1917

17 Gold Double Sword Concession Medal It was given to 5th Mehmed Reşad when he was the commander of the 16th Division during the First World War, for his unit recaptured Muş, Bitlis and Tatvan from the Russians. Gold 23.09.1917

Order of Mecidi with Sword of Rank 18 was awarded to Mehmed Reşad 5 for his outstanding achievements in the First World War. Mid Gold 16.12.1917

The Order of Krone der Preussen (Prussian Cord with Sword) of Rank 19 was awarded to the German Emperor for his outstanding achievements in the First World War. 19.02.1918

20 War Medal 6. Mehmet (Vahidettin) Veteran's medal issued by Sultan Mehmed 1. Reşad specially for the 5st World War Silver Fakfon 11.05.1918

21 Order of Aliyülala Afghan King Amanullah Khan Middle Gold 27.03.1923

22 Medals of Independence – Awarded with red stripes (frontline service) and green stripes (back-front service) for his command-in-chief in the victory of the Turkish Grand National Assembly in the War of Independence. Brass 21.11.1923

23 Murassa Engagement was given to the Turkish Aeronautical Association (Formerly Tayyare Society) for founding the Turkish Aeronautical Association. Platinum 20.05.1925

24 Loyalty Silver Service Provider Silver 12.11.1931

medallions  

1 Monument of Victory 1927
    2 4th Congress of Allied Agencies, 1929
    The memory of the 3 Iranian Shah's visits to Turkey, 1934
    4 1st Army maneuver memory 20.08.1937
    5 2st Army maneuver memory 13.10.1937
    6 The memory of the 18th anniversary of his arrival in Ankara 27.12.1937
    7 Parliament Badge

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tr/f/f7/Ataturk_Time.JPG[/img]
    The cover of Time magazine, March 24, 1923

Ataturk-1905-Zubeyde-Makbule.jpg

Ataresm.gif

993_815_seri_nolu_2._ata_nufus_cudani.jpg

fbahce.jpg

Fenerbahce Club has been appreciated by all sides.
    Heard about the working hours and visited this club and connoisseurs.
    It was my duty to congratulate him.

The performance of this duty could only be realized today.
    I am permissible by recording my appreciation and congratulations here.

3.5.1334 (1918)

Army Commander
                             M.Kemal

Signiture_of_Mustafa_Kemal_Ataturk.jpg

the mavido
    Exhibition Stand

good job, nice sharing, danke sehr

kholp to receive $
    Exhibition Stand

Please come easy.

Doctor
    Exhibition Stand

thank you good information about our leader :)

kholp to receive $
    Exhibition Stand

We have more detailed information about Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in our forum, this topic is just about the medals he received, even the medals of such a person, a lot of articles, I wish a Mustafa Kemal had lived in this date, but where...

Doctor
    Exhibition Stand

We have more detailed information about Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in our forum, this topic is just about the medals he received, even the medals of such a person, a lot of articles, I wish a Mustafa Kemal had lived in this date, but where...

I wish it well, but it is in the hands of the Turkish nation and its youth to become and raise new Mustafa Kemals... Even if we cannot be as good as him, I hope we can follow his path. :)

kholp to receive $
    Exhibition Stand

I hope that even following his path shows our respect for him.

emosh
    Exhibition Stand

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK means a lot to me, I try to take care of everything about him. Thank you very much for sharing as much as I can.

iron
    Exhibition Stand

very meaningful information,
    Right now, not only our Nation needs him, but the world.
    Thank you so much

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.