My spouse's Passport is issued until March 2010, my current session until 2010?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    hurricanexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hi friends

As written above, my wife's passport valid until March 2010

now i'm going to take a session for example

In 9 months, my wife's 3-month session ends

Let's say the officer will give 2 years, but the passport is valid until March 2010, then does it give 6 months`?

If so, I will have the passport extended immediately after I arrive.

sekada
    Exhibition Stand

The longer the passport, the more time can be given. Of course, extend it while you have the opportunity and situation. I extended it for 50 years for 3€, don't hesitate while it's this cheap. 303 TL in Turkey.

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I'd appreciate it if anyone could write something about the subject. I will be in the same situation when I reach Germany, my passport will have a validity of about 1 year, and it makes more sense to have the passport extended first. But if I change the passport before the extension of the residence permit, can we extend it while it is on the visa that will have a 10-month visa on it? I mean, they will give me the same passport with a visa, won't they give me a new one?

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

old comments but i'll post anyway  :D  Be sure to extend your passport before extending your residence permit.

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

I'd appreciate it if anyone could write something about the subject. I will be in the same situation when I reach Germany, my passport will have a validity of about 1 year, and it makes more sense to have the passport extended first. But if I change the passport before the extension of the residence permit, can we extend it while it is on the visa that will have a 10-month visa on it? I mean, they will give me the same passport with a visa, won't they give me a new one?

If I'm not mistaken, let me explain your interpretation as follows. I know that the visa period written on it doesn't matter. Passport duration is something else. already old passports have been removed and now they have passed to the system with jeeps. Extend your passport for 10 years, it will be better and more profitable for you. They give the visa for 3 months in the first place. After you come to Germany, you go to the foreigners' office and they extend it again. When I first came to Germany, they gave me 3 months, as soon as I came, I went to the foreigners' office and they gave a 3-year residency. but I had my passport expired for 3 years back then. oh guys, let me remind you this too. Do not forget that the foreigners' office never gives you a residence permit as long as your passport is expired, but it is a great advantage for you that it is long-term when issuing a passport, at least when the time expires at the consulate, you will get rid of it again and again without paying a fee. I paid 10 euros for a 210-year extension. Also, as I said, every time the passport expires, when you go to extend the residence permit, which the foreigners' office keeps short, you will be saved from the 138 euro for the second and third times.

Displaying 4 answers - 1 to 4 (4 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.