How to say "Mustafa will come tomorrow" in German?

> Forums > Questions and Answers about German Lessons > How to say "Mustafa will come tomorrow" in German?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    oguzhan_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

As I said hello friends, how are both "future" time and "perfect" time sentences used?

My second question: How do we apply the 'e' case to the 'i' case in nouns? For example: Emreyi, Emreye, Mustafayi, Mustafaya etc..

I am happy already.

oguzhan_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Do not have someone to help your friends.

sekada
    Exhibition Stand

Personally, I do not translate this sentence as it is. :) In Turkish, I need someone to tell me this or hear it somewhere so that I can say "it will come". With this logic,

“Ich habe gehört, dass Mustafa morgen kommen wird.” I say.

oguzhan_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for your help but I want to know:
    For example: Egg Will Be Cooked After 1 Hour. (that is, using both food and beverage and perfect time together in the same month)

2. Question: How do we apply the 'e' state to the 'i' state on the names. Example: I love fatoş, like I will buy a gift for Fatoş ..

berkhxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

For the first question, I think as secondary, if we come to the second question, the -i state of the name is called Akkusativ. You can use it directly in the names that do not have an article. you should still use die and ors. zB Ich werde Fatos den Ball geben. , Ich soll das Fenster aufmachen. , Ich habe die Frau in der Schule gesehen.

sekada
    Exhibition Stand

Of course, the "i" or "e" form of the name is not formed in Turkish logic, we should not forget this. In other words, if we think in Turkish and speak in German, very illogical results will arise.
    For example,

"Ask me!" We use the "e" form of the noun, but its exact German equivalent is "Frag mich!" and it is the "i" form of the noun. Whether to use nouns in verbs with e or i form should be learned together.

oguzhan_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you guys for your help. As far as I understand, when we say the direct noun in nouns that do not have an article, the 'e' case automatically becomes 'i'.
    Ex: Ich will emre schlagen. (I want to beat Emre)

Thank you again for your help.

sekada
    Exhibition Stand

Yes. You're welcome…

shamata
    Exhibition Stand

Of course, the "i" or "e" form of the name is not formed in Turkish logic, we should not forget this. In other words, if we think in Turkish and speak in German, very illogical results will arise.
    For example,

"Ask me!" We use the "e" form of the noun, but its exact German equivalent is "Frag mich!" and it is the "i" form of the noun. Whether to use nouns in verbs with e or i form should be learned together.

Well, can we see them in a list? Is there a safe place? I haven't found anything like this in the books. Of course, there may be books about the connection, but it's rare in the ones I have. Can we see these from each other? This problem bothers me too... but it doesn't work when there is no source available.  :(
    respects ..

august
    Exhibition Stand

Hi my friend, if you search the site, you can find lessons about akkusativ and dativ. There, it is understandable that the topics are told on the bottom. I have studied many sources but I could not find such a clear dille. The answer is again in this site  :D

Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.