unemployment benefit in germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    pyroxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, good luck, I have a question for you, my wife is pregnant and working, her contract ends on 31.12.2022, most likely they will let me out and there is a confusion in the information, we called the unemployment office three months ago and said like this, our fatrag ends at this time 28.12.2022. If God permits, we will have our child in our arms. The confusion here is elterngeld and unemployment benefit. They tell us that first you will receive eltergeld from the unemployment institution and then you will apply for unemployment benefit. We did not find this very logical, then we called again and they said this time you will receive mutterschaftgeld, so you cannot apply for it, and we were in a dilemma how and where should we apply? If anyone has information, I would be happy to help. By the way, my wife's entry date ends between 01.09.2021 - 31.12.2022, so she has earned unemployment benefits.

• To reply to this topic You must be logged in.