How long is the date of departure of the fields to Germany?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    cemcak is
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I left Istanbul on October 17, but my papers still haven't been to Germany.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

There is a consulate where you can find out whether you will be sent to Germany or not, they will leave after trying to call it for 3 4 hours.

kadir76
    Exhibition Stand

As far as I know, it will go away within 2 weeks at the earliest, and whether it will take longer is completely up to chance. As far as I follow on the forum, I have seen people who go for 4 days. I suggest you wait for 2 months and think about the rest...  :)

cemcak is
    Exhibition Stand

FRIENDS COMING TODAY AT NOUN A LETTER TO MY WIFE So what will happen next? When my wife spoke to the foreigners branch before, she said that there is no need for a pay slip, she said that they used to have the documents, even if they wanted to last week, there are documents now, when they approve my visa, when they come to me, the passport will come to me.

Alles_für_ediz
    Exhibition Stand

I'm happy for you, I hope everything goes well and you get over this difficult process as soon as possible... But I'm sad for myself, we applied from the Istanbul consulate one day apart, but there is no progress regarding my documents yet, which state is yours...

Alles_für_ediz
    Exhibition Stand

By the way, what do they want in the letter they sent? I have a face-to-face meeting like here, or it was said, did they send the following documents by mail again, last thing, what documents did they want?

roye
    Exhibition Stand

My documents were gone within 3 weeks… As for the visa, it was issued as soon as my wife took the documents and I received it within 3 days…

Alles_für_ediz I think sometimes they call and sometimes they don't... My wife took the documents to the officer and said you can leave them and go... My visa arrived without any interview...

cemcak is
    Exhibition Stand

My wife lives in Mönchengladbach, the letter has arrived today. My wife will go to the foreigners branch. When my wife asked about the documents last week, they said that there was no need for any document.

roye
    Exhibition Stand

When the letter arrives, the documents you need to take are already written in the letter... Ours was like that, that is, my wife received a letter, she prepared the documents and took them away...

Alles_für_ediz
    Exhibition Stand

I think there is a busy state in our state, or there was herbstferien in the past weeks, so I say that the government offices were on holiday, maybe that's why.

adaizm is
    Exhibition Stand

There is a consulate where you can find out whether you will be sent to Germany or not, they will leave after trying to call it for 3 4 hours.

Doesn't your friend Ufuk's wife normally have to put pressure on Rathaus?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Even if the documents had already arrived, he could have extended the process. Since they are people, the foreigners' office could have reacted adversely, but as a result, the documents came

Alles_für_ediz
    Exhibition Stand

It's been 35 days today, but there is still no sound from my documents

Even if the documents had already arrived, he could have extended the process. Since they are people, the foreigners' office could have reacted adversely, but as a result, the documents came

We are also worried about whether we should start knocking on the doors of the foreigners' office or whether it will backfire! If I call the consulate from here, they will say that we sent the documents... What kind of a way would you recommend? Except waiting!

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If there is no visit until now, I say start now to the foreigners' office, they should approve the visa before they go on vacation, otherwise it will stay next year.

tugcexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I was in Ankara on November 27, too. :( I wonder how long it takes for the documents to be received???

cemcak is
    Exhibition Stand

Last month, I applied at 1, it came at 17.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (20 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.