Can you comment too?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    legendxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I am going to Munich in August to be approved for my family reunion visa. My problem is can I find a job there. I have been working as a female hairdresser for 10 years. How much can I earn per month?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

do you speak language

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

To work as a barber, you need to do ausbilgund. If you don't have a professional diploma, you don't have much of a chance. You can only work in Turkish barbers. When you come here, you will go to the first language course. After learning the language, you will apply for a job. how much they earn also depends on the city.

legendxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You don't need any documents, of course, if you want to open your own hair salon, there are a few formalities. Also, Turkish hairdressers are a very sought-after factor in Germany. When you think of Germany, everything seems to be progressing systematically. There is no such thing. Only if you learn the language, your field of work will expand. Today, I called and talked to 2 business owners, and even one of them came to you. Dance talked a lot for me to stop by :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

ok then you don't need to learn language, forget about it anyway

You don't need any documents, of course, if you want to open your own hair salon, there are a few formalities. Also, Turkish hairdressers are a very sought-after factor in Germany. When you think of Germany, everything seems to be progressing systematically. There is no such thing. Only if you learn the language, your field of work will expand. I called today and talked to 2 business owners, even one of them. When he came, he talked a lot about dance so that I could stop by :)

Giland
    Exhibition Stand

ok then you don't need to learn language, forget about it anyway

What are you going to do with just learning a language? If someone asks for a fire for a cigarette, you look around the corner, you get lost, you can't ask for the address, you call your spouse on the phone, you get stressed during your driver's license exam, you get a job but you can't get paid as much as those who do ausbildung etc.. etc.. otherwise what will you do by learning a language.

There is more, no need to write ;)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Also, if your spouse hasn't been to Germany yet, you are making money to people who haven't been here yet. Your spouse was born and grew up in Germany or has been living there for 4 5 years.

Exhibition Stand

An acquaintance of mine had the same job here, he left because his salary and working conditions were bad, and he works again for another job. Now his salary is not that good. If you do not have a diploma or something, they will look at you as a prisoner at the place you work. I talked to you in a couple of places. If he gets it, he will give him a higher salary than you, so he might have told you that if you don't have a diploma, you won't have many job alternatives, so to open a shop here, it's not enough to just do a job, you also need to have a master's certificate.

legendxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I didn't say anything because I wouldn't learn the language, friends, just to start with, my wife is a German citizen by birth and growth, but it varies a lot according to the states, our profession is even more complicated. the person is 0 or he has focused on a job where he can use German less, but of course I say again, language is important for my field of study to expand.

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.