SELAMUN ALEYKUM MY BROTHERS 17 MARCH VISA APPLICANTS ??

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

17 March 2015 I applied for a visa at the German Consulate in Izmir. When my husband went and asked, his documents came electronically, they said he did not come by mail yet and it has been 32 days, is this normal? My wife is a Turkish citizen, has a good salary, no problem, she does not receive state aid
    place dusseldorf
    Do I have any siblings to help me with this?
    God bless you safely ..

heidi 078
    Exhibition Stand

Hello brother, I have just become a member. Let me tell you that my application date of March 19 was only missing documents I completed it on March 26 in my list, I gave it to me, my destination is REMSCHEID, I am very close to Düsseldorf, I went to Germany several times before, my family is there with my wife. They met, my documents are gone, but there was a lot of intensity, they have not yet examined, they said that the request for asylum is too much, we will send you a letter as soon as possible, we are waiting ... May God give convenience and patience to all our friends waiting for a visa, this is the most painful and difficult part.

ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, thank you very much
    Is your spouse a German citizen?
    and from which city did you apply?
    it was said that my wife came electronically but the papers haven't been sent from Izmir yet.
    The problem is said in Izmir

heidi 078
    Exhibition Stand

Please, my wife is a Turkish citizen and she has a normal 8-hour job plus additional job at the weekend, she has never received state aid until now, the German Consulate in Ankara is my place of application, I think a situation related to Izmir is delayed. He went to Germany, I think he received a visa in 5 days, his wife is German citizen. After 17 days, your wife should take care of your documents, she said the place you will go to is small, it will not take long.

ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

good luck about us, inshaALLAH, patience and trust are necessary
    Thank you very much for your help, if there is any improvement, please write, I will write if I have
    Take care

heidi 078
    Exhibition Stand

What do you mean? I don't think I can be of any help, but sharing information is a bit good for those in our situation. Before becoming a member, I had read and followed what was written for a while, although it is pointless to pay attention to every article because everyone's situation and position is different... Of course, let's keep each other informed about the developments. .Good luck brother, may God grant us all patience and ease.

ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

Hello brothers and sisters
    If there is any improvement, please make an application in March. Let us also inform us here. Let us help each other for the sake of God.
    May my LORD grant patience to all my brethren who are waiting.
    AMINE

erddinc
    Exhibition Stand

Sa. How many days after the application, the online mail is sent. Does anyone have information on the subject?

nest queen
    Exhibition Stand

Sa. How many days after the application, the online mail is sent. Does anyone have information on the subject?

My wife applied from izmir on 11 March. 17 martts had entered the system. The documents had arrived at the foreigners' office on 30 March.

erddinc
    Exhibition Stand

My wife applied from izmir on 11 March. 17 martts had entered the system. The documents had arrived at the foreigners' office on 30 March.

They are processing late when online, to the system: $

ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

Which city did he apply on March 11?
    and your spouse in which city
    because these are important for us to get information, thank you very much.

nest queen
    Exhibition Stand

Which city did he apply on March 11?
    and your spouse in which city
    because these are important for us to get information, thank you very much.

Yes, I am a German citizen, I wrote to my husband, he applied from Izmir, here is limburg a..hessen state ... but our job seems to be a bit longer, the consulate requested an interrogation but they did not give a day yet :(

heidi 078
    Exhibition Stand

We talked about letting each other know, the last letter arrived today, three months' salary slips, documents to be filled by the workplace showing that there is an unlimited employment contract, documents to be filled by the landlord, passport... Goodbye, happy birthday.

ümmetimuhammed
    Exhibition Stand

May God help us all
    InshaALLAH, all of these remain in our memory as sweet memories

nest queen
    Exhibition Stand

Hi brother,
    You had a cross interrogation today, how was it? What did they ask?

erddinc
    Exhibition Stand

Insha'Allah everything went well.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (21 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.