The Challenge for the World's Most Expensive Passport

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > The Challenge for the World's Most Expensive Passport

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

The increase in passport fees with the new year shocked the citizens. Passports valid for 2012-162 years, which was 4 Euros in 10, increased to 49 Euros with a 211 Euros increase, strengthening its position as the most expensive in the world. Citizens reacting to the increased fees asked that the hikes be withdrawn immediately.

Citizens who went to consulates general in Europe to get passports in the new year experienced a 'raise shock'. 10-year new passport increased by 49 Euros. The new passport valid for 2012-162 years, which was 4 Euros in 10, increased to 211 Euros. German citizens pay 10 euros for a 59-year passport, Spaniards 25 euros, Italians 42.50, Greeks struggling with the economic crisis 84 euros. Germany also receives only 26 Euros for a 10-year passport from citizens under the age of 37.50. Our citizens, who reacted strongly to the exorbitant hike, asked, "Is it so expensive to be a Turkish citizen". Here are the reactions to the hike:

HOW THE PEOPLE WILL PAY
    Hakan Büyükkaya (Düren): “I came for a new passport. I was shocked to hear that the fee was increased from 162 Euros to 211 Euros. We will issue the lady's passport next year. There are also two children. How will the unemployed and retired people pay this money. "

LEARNED IN THE CASE
    Ramazan Kalay (Burscheid): “I heard at the checkout that the new passport has increased to 211 Euros. I would like to convey to the authorities that nobody is satisfied with the increase. I don't know if everyone has the power to pay this fee. "

OFFICIAL SOFTWARE
    Özgür Çetinkaya (Cologne): “I have three children. My wife bought it at the old price last year. I watched the price increase in passport fees in the news yesterday. This is official robbery. The military fee is already high, now the passport raise. Do the authorities think that those living abroad have a lot of money. "

NO OLD GERMANY
    Ali Yamak from the city of Olpe, Haydar Taşkıran from Refrath and Kemal Yılmaz from Olpe stated that the increase in passport fees at the consulates was unacceptable. Stating that they have families of three, Yılmaz and Yamak said, “We will pay around 150 Euros more for each family. The economic crisis hit everyone. Germany is no longer the old Germany. How will poor families with many children pay this fee? ”And expressed his reactions.

I am defeated Hüseyin Koç (Bochum): “What is the reason for this increase? I don't know where it came from? An increase of up to 30 percent has been made. I condemn and condemn. "

THAT SO MUCH Fikret Afat (Dortmund): “Not that much. As an unemployed citizen, I have a family of five. My three children are also studying. How do we get off this hike? This is too much in the economic crisis in Europe. "

PAIN NEW YEAR'S GIFT Fahrettin Ertürk (Dortmund): “There was a hike close to 50 Euros. Like a painful New Year's gift. I condemn this hike and ask the authorities to reconsider the situation. Is our state trying to close the budget deficit from us European Turks? "

Nothing to say
    Volkan Afat (Dortmund): “There is nothing left to say. They torment you. I condemn this hike. The economic crisis in Europe has already bent our backs. Please the officials of our state realize that the hike of nearly 50 Euros is unfair. I am a student, how can I pay this much money? "

I WILL NOT TAKE A TURKISH PASSPORT
    Mehmet Koç (46) Berber: “The raise for passports is meaningless. This is the mentality of seeing citizens living abroad as a goose to be taken, as in military service with payment. I, for my wife and kids we have Belgian citizenship, will go to Turkey to take 150 AuroIN 10-year Belgian passport. We will not get a Turkish passport again. "

OUR STATE UNIQUE
    Mehmet Topkaya (58) Retired: “Consular services are increased every day. This price is unique in the world. Is it a passport like this? Is there such citizenship? When Lafa arrives, it is said that I have citizens in Europe. As with the military service, I think the state has treated Turks in Europe unfairly. "

SERIOUSLY SHAKA MI
    Mithad Serhadlıoğlu (62) Pharmacist: “Most of the Turks I have spoken to are 'Is this serious or is it a joke?' said. I welcome this hike with a smile, it will be a means of good luck! "

RECEIVED
    Zübeyde and his football player son Demircan Dikmen said, “With the new year, the television and radio tax has increased. While rent, electricity and living conditions were increasing day by day, the addition of passport fees put us in a difficult position. The hikes should be taken back as soon as possible. "

WE DO NOT MEAN Yusuf and his son Alaaddin Kaplan: Father and son, who could not make sense of increasing the passport fees, “The people here are already having a hard time. Living conditions are getting more expensive every day. How crowded families pay this fee, they said.

SAVED 49 EUROS Mehmet Şahin: Paying 2012 Euros for applying to the Consulate General for the new passport in December 162, Mehmet Şahin expressed his joy by saying "I am glad I moved in advance, I saved 49 Euros".

NO RESPONSE
    Gönül Turgut: Gönül Turgut, who came to the Consulate General for a new passport, stated that he got along with social assistance and said, “Alas I didn't know. what do i do now I don't have 211 Euros with me ”and asked someone to bring money over the phone.

WE ARE NOT WRONG
    Hayati Aktürk (fisherman): “We are still seen as a goose to be plucked. When these ten-year passports were newly released, the fees were exorbitantly high, and this was slightly reduced with the response of our citizens and the support of the media. now I can not understand being raised again. "

WAITING FOR THIS
    Orhan Yanık, who entered the passport queue in front of the Munich Consulate with his son Gökhan and his wife Fatma, said, “We expected a raise in passport fees at the beginning of the year. But we didn't expect that much. Now we will pay 150 Euros more for three people. Also, it has side costs such as going here twice and taking photos, it is a bit of mercy ”.

HOW TO BE IMMEDIATE
    Waiting for his turn in the long queue in front of the consulate, Zafer Aksüt said, “How is it impossible. I looked on the internet yesterday and it said 162 Euros. Why don't they announce this in advance. At least, they should change the wage sign on the internet, and the people should come accordingly. Mahmut Türkoğlu, who came to the consulate for another procedure, said, "It was already expensive, now it is super." "We will see what a surprise when we go upstairs."

PAID BY 2012
    İlknur Savam, mother of three children, who received her passport from the Consulate General of Frankfurt last year and paid 2012 Euros for a 10-year passport from the 162 tariff, found a lot of 10 Euros to be paid for a 211-year passport in the new year. "There are many Turks who cannot handle this," said Savam. His brother, Semra Savam, drew attention to the fact that a family with three children had to pay one thousand 55 Euros for five passports and said, “My sister was saved with 162 Euros because she made the application last year. However, he will reapply for his children in the coming days. "We have many citizens who cannot afford to pay this".

THE CRISIS IS A TIME MU
    Famil Aras, who came with her son for a new passport, said, “We came last week because there would be a raise before New Year's Eve. Old wages were valid. However, due to a missing document, my and my son's transactions could not be made. She slipped into the new year. The officers said the raise would come, but it was not known how long it would be. I learned it here now. The lady's passport is from the old fee, which is the new fee. 50 Euros increase per passport. Is such a raise in crisis time. "

WHERE TO EXPORT THIS MONEY
    Waiting in the queue, Mustafa Akyol, Seyfettin Bozkurt and İlhan Gümüş reacted to the long waiting times both in hike and winter. Saying, “Military service has been increased, passport has been raised, what will be this tail ordeal?” Mustafa Akyol said, “So much money is collected from citizens, so what is it spent on. I have been coming and going to this consulate for years, the order is still the same. “Come on, we are a little young, there are old-headed people in the queue”.

CONSULARITY: MULTIPLE
    Officials of the Swiss Consulate in Zurich think that the raise rates are high, just like the citizens. A consular official stated that they have made 40 passport extensions and applied new fees as of yesterday and said, “Of course, people are not satisfied, but we have not received a loud complaint so far. However, it is certain that the complaints will begin ”.

CHOOSE
    Volkan and Sibel Erçin: “We were officially shocked with the passport hikes announced in the new year. Switzerland is a rich country but we Turks do not collect money from trees. A family of four will pay more than a thousand francs for the passport extension. It is impossible to understand what kind of logic this is. "

Difficulty of our youngest
    Selma Özcan: “Our salaries stay where they are. The economic crisis has already hit everyone. Also, the increase in consular transactions will make our citizens more troubled. We are hardly paying our house rent. Nobody is satisfied with the raise in the passport. "

WE ARE LOOKING IN ANYWAY
    Mehmet Özkan: “I spent 1500 kroner to come from Arhus to Copenhagen. That's because I'm not working. Employees lose their jobs when they get leave. If a crowded family comes from Arhus, they have to spend 5-6 thousand kronor. I think the fees were already high, now it's even higher. Why do we always have to think about our state. Let our state open a consulate branch in Arhus, thinking about us. "

WE DO NOT EARN LIKE YOU
    Erol Tınas: “I have difficulty understanding the reason for this high hike. While our consulates providing services abroad will provide us with better service, we are forced to pay higher fees. The economic situation of the people is not as good as our state thought. "

NOT A COUNTRY IN THIS COUNTRY
    Yusuf Can Çayır and Yusuf Çayır: “No other country in Europe has such a high passport fee. We cannot understand the application of a raise above inflation. As it is known, economic problems are at an extreme in Europe. Unemployment is bending the waist of our citizens. Many of our citizens only try to live on social allowance. The hikes should be reconsidered. "

DECORATIVE SIGNATURE
    Hakan Karakaş: “I was amazed at the passport increase. The family of 5 has to pay 1055 Euros for the new passport. Turkey is signing a record increase in the fees charged. Those who are unemployed and receiving social benefits are not able to pay these wages. These increases cause citizenship expulsion. Turkish non-governmental organizations should not remain indifferent to the issue. "

European Freedom from Alliance.

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

It is necessary to take certain measures. They want money if you step in the Turkish consulate in Germany. I've been exposed to similar issues. They officially deceived me about the photo for the passport. :) They did not like the biometric photo I took outside (which was a standard photo) and had it taken from the photo inside itself. At the same time, the officer there did not like it and had it taken over and over again for 3 separate photos taken by an elderly retired uncle in the consulate. When I heard this, I took the uncle with me and went to his directorate and complained, but they did not return the money spent. They also said it was very funny that another working officer did not need a photo for me. Frankly, it came to my foolishness. Because I only extended my passport  ;D . but these are very ugly things. I would never go to the mainz consulate again anymore.
    Horizon, I have to renew my passport at the end of this year. time is running out. I will go to Turkey in May. I wonder in terms of cheaper if I get it done in Ankara .. Also there is no consulate where I live. so far away. So my pass expires in November 2013. this process is not in Germany, I went to the resort, olurmu wonder if I made in Turkey?

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

only the fee that the foreigners' office asked for the electronic residence permit was expensive to me. I have a meeting tomorrow. The fee was 135 euro.  :-

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

You can also extend the turkey, but of course more expensive in turkey! see. Google

Displaying 3 answers - 1 to 3 (3 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.