Drug for those who say I am depressed. "The Human Lives What Happens In The Brain"

> Forums > Cafe almancax > Drug for those who say I am depressed. "The Human Lives What Happens In The Brain"

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    night
    Visitor
    281068.jpg
    The brain is such a force.

I believe that every thought that passes through your head is a demand... If you want good things and think of nice things, the answer will come exactly like that, But if you always live with fear and doubt, you will call for those same things.

People who are afraid of traffic accidents always get into accidents. If you set out with fear and constantly imagine this in your brain and spread negative energy around, you will definitely cause the driver to have an accident, but if you are driving the car and have such fears, do not drive...

Something always happens to the children of overprotected parents, so even if someone throws a stone, they will come.
    Your child gets confused, then you think, "If I don't protect him, negative things will always happen to him."

I wonder why ?

Doesn't that just resemble (take my egg out of a chicken or a chicken)?

We are so unhappy that we do not call each other ourselves, we always talk about negative events when we get together, we are afraid to say how good we are to say, how things work, complain immediately and everything goes bad and worse, we talk about our diseases and deaths the friendship and the beauty of the chat, the pleasure is not left.

We always complain that there is no money, as if the person asking this is asking us for money.
    Continue exactly, if you say what is NOT, continue to DESTROY it, constantly complain and look around negative and pitiful.
    miss abundance, you will notice that you have also missed your friends at the end of the whining.

People who do not have constant params will abstain from the abundance of their money so that one day they will be paid for one day, but the ending may be due to the expense that is not in the instantaneous account,

People who are always sick will be sick, they will be brought to you if you are afraid of the disease, and if you call it.

The Creator begins to receive these blessings after a while from his servants who do not know how to be thankful for the blessings already given.
    You will see a lot of samples of your surroundings.

Come on, how are you going?
    Start by saying I am VERY GOOD. :)

We have become such a society that we cannot find time to love the other person without judging them. oh :)

But we need a love at every age.

If love is not offered, it is not love.

You love what you are, but you have intense feelings of love for you.

When you tell someone about your love, when you reinforce it with movements, you send such a beautiful energy to him that his happiness comes back to you in the form of energy
    you will not find anything positive that you have received.

If a mother who is a new baby has troubles or has a negative personality, please take her baby to her naked skin when she is most positive.
    If you want your babies to be a peaceful and healthy baby, try to raise them in a quiet and positive environment without quarrels,  
    When he is angry, try not to hold him in your arms and show him your boundless love.
    Smell the kiss and know that these days will pass very quickly
    they are growing very quickly.

Some mothers and fathers can not and can not express it when they love their children very much.

Why ?

When are you going to show?
    Isn't it thankful and thankful that we have shown love to this gift from God in the best possible way?

The brain is such a force that,

Using the human brain's power, he can paralyze himself, kill him or kill his cancer.
    As long as you can condition your brain.
    About 13 billion nerve cells in our brain
    has. Each cell draws an energy of about 7.3 kilo volts.
    It is not possible in practice, but let's assume in theory that all nerve cells in your brain are attacking the same amount of energy, about 350 million kilo-volts of energy, which means that a large metropolis needs all its electricity
    has the power to meet.
    I want to tell you about an incident that went into medical books,

“A refrigerated train used to transport meat stops at a station for cleaning.
    Workers start to clean the wagons, while one of the workers cleans one of the wagons while the other employee thinks the wagon is empty and locks the door from the outside.
    After a while the train is moving, and it stops at a station to pick up meat after one stop.
    When the wagon door of the closed worker is opened,
    It seems to have frozen to death.
    But they are looking at the ward heat is normal heat, so the freezer is not passed.
    But since the closed worker does not know this, he thinks that he will freeze and die,
    He adapts his body to this by showing all the signs of freezing.”..

So channel your brain to positive things.
    There are some people, I always live while talking
    1-2 says that it is more
    they repeat and set a time of death for them.
    I am very afraid of this laftan, if they say it in believing that their minds are such a condition that they are so constructed that they die when they really say.
    So, how old you are, you are always a goal and dreams that you can live long.
    He has been living for as long as he imagines.
    Is not that right?

It's over yesterday. Yesterday's no repeat like the same dreams.
    Tomorrow, we do not know, good things can be bad.

But I know this moment, I write this article broken, but my wife is right by my wife and I am the happiest person in the world, and because I do not know tomorrow, this memorial is the best, most enjoyable and most positive
    I evaluate.

I can not poison this memoir by thinking of a future I do not know.

So do that and divide your life into 3, but not confuse it.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow...

We love sudden stresses.

Because sudden stratification increases the body's adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and memory, sensing, energy becomes superb.

So this hormone is a fuse of the body against the strase.

But if you translate this stress into a vicious cycle, that is, if you constantly set in your brain, if you always think about it, all the positive things that come in go back.

In other words, it is related to forgetfulness, energy losses, reluctance, migraine, gastrointestinal complaints, insomnia, brain tumors, blood pressure fluctuations, discomforts in various parts of the body, unhappiness,
    complaints and cancer.

Why are you going to see these for yourself?

Be smart, controlled and positive.

If you have entered a great deal of strase, find yourself a hobiler, so spread your head.

Be on the channel with other things so that the stressing factor is less influential or dealing with things that you like, that make you happy.

If you can not do these prayers, the mystical effect that the prayers create in humans makes them positive.

I always wish goodness and pray for goodness, even at home and on the street... :angel:

Thank you Prof. Yildiz Batirbaygil

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

Ben I AM VERY GOOD Let me start by saying, Then Dear Night, Thank you, Thank you, Great Sharing applause:) applause:) applause:)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

alkis :) alkis :) alkis :)

olive
    Exhibition Stand

Ben I AM VERY GOOD

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

I read a book like this and it worked for a while, but after that it lost its effect when I didn't apply it, I will try it again, I will not give up trying... cheers :) sister, you are great, thank you for this beautiful sharing... :-*

LOVE-40
    Exhibition Stand

okey :) okey :)

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

This is just for you my love... applause :) (be well forever... :-* )

the özlemak
    Exhibition Stand

May God bless you for making us think in a positive way. Thank you for your efforts. I am very happy. Thank you Lord. I will be very well.

night2
    Exhibition Stand

okey :) okey :) okey :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Ben I AM VERY GOOD Let me start by saying, Then Dear Night, Thank you, Thank you, Great Sharing applause:) applause:) applause:)

I will start the day like this tomorrow too ;)
    I think I should read this article from time to time, okay :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

I kept my word, ;)
    Ben I m very well I started the day by saying, cheers :)

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

alkis :) alkis :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand
    It's over yesterday. Yesterday's no repeat like the same dreams.
    Tomorrow, we do not know, good things can be bad.

But I know this moment, I write this article broken, but my wife is right by my wife and I am the happiest person in the world, and because I do not know tomorrow, this memorial is the best, most enjoyable and most positive
    I evaluate.

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

alkis :) alkis :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand
    Come on, how are you going?
    Start by saying I am VERY GOOD.

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

If I didn't say I'm VERY GOOD... :haha: Wouldn't "I'm Super" cut it? exchange rate;) ;D

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (19 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.