Lesson 10: German Artikeller

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 10: German Artikeller

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor
    ARTICLES (ARTIKEL – GESCHLECHTSWORT)

The article is often referred to as one of the most challenging topics in German language learners. In this section we will be introducing this topic and we hope that you will see that this is not a very complicated topic. Let us note that if you memorize words together with their members, you will not have too many problems. but nevertheless, we make broad groupings related to this issue, which is kind of words, which let's move on now to the point that inceleyeceğiz.şi artikelle used.

In German, all common nouns are preceded by one of the words "der, das, die", called an article. These words do not have Turkish equivalents and cannot be fully translated into our language. These words are like a part of the noun they are in front of. When learning a noun, you must include its article along with the noun. It is necessary to learn it together as if it were a single word.
    If you only memorize the words without learning the artikel, the word you learn will not work very well. You will clearly understand why this is happening in our future chapters.
    The word article is used as a "definition" in some sources and as a "definition article" in others. In addition, articles are abbreviated as shown below in many dictionaries and sources. Please keep in mind the abbreviation letters shown.

In most sources, the article is abbreviated as follows:

der is indicated using the m or r characters.

The dies are indicated using the letter f or e.

das is indicated using articulated n or s letters.

So this will be the article “der” of the word represented by the letters m or r,
    The word f f e or e e “will be“ die,,
    The word n ​​or s is the word “das art.

As additional information, these letters were created using the initials of the German words for masculine, feminine and neuter gender (Maskulinum, Femininum, Neutrum) and the last letters of the words “der, das, die”.
    Generally, sources choose one of these two uses and use either the letters “m – f – n” or the letters “r – s – e” throughout the source.

There are two types of article groups in German. We will examine these groups in the next section.

If you would like to read the broader topic of this course, GERMAN ARTICLES you can click the link.

Yea, in the power of a fig tree, a great fig tree, and a mighty stalk, and a mighty melon.
    BSN
    storax
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you sir...

Visitor

Are the words in the German-Turkish dictionaries included with all their articles? Are there any dictionaries you can choose?

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Yes. You can use the dictionary that is in the book ..

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

Temperature eline has been good health

tan_umut_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Danke schön, everything has been considered on this site, thank you for everything……………….. :)

sedayld
    Exhibition Stand

your hand, your health :)

atlantis
    Exhibition Stand

Your health to your skin

which
    Exhibition Stand

hi again, my site has been two more days but I can not get up from the computer already I believe this is the site I have seen before, but I would like to talk to you now but I have been late for nothing but this site is very happy thanks to all the friends of this place emegi very simple thank you very much for everything

remzixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

es gut

gencxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

hello friends are very useful site emegi Thank you very much for the past.

edaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, it is a very nice site….. But German is such a weird language.  :P Unfortunately, we live here and have to learn very well :embarassed: Thank you for your help.

rico0
    Exhibition Stand

ahh if I saw 2 months ago I would not be left in German: S: D

Exhibition Stand

It's either very good or thanks to you I'll get 4 from German

DEVELOPMENT
    Exhibition Stand

Is what you call an article, that is, the virgin manhood of a word: S

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

Is what you call an article, that is, the virgin manhood of a word: S

Yes, it can be said that… and there are 3 Definite Articles…

and the Book
    of Table
    can Children

are at the beginning of names and each name has an Artikel ,,,
    Therefore, it is necessary to memorize the names with their articles...

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (45 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.