Ways to Understand Akkusativ and Dativ…

> Forums > German Course and Knowledge Bank > Ways to Understand Akkusativ and Dativ…

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    exalted
    Exhibition Stand
    What I have prepared is not a quote...
    I prepared it all myself...
    If I am wrong, I would like my friends or our teacher to correct me...
    My aim is to be of some help to friends who do not know...

::) your Iciar God bless you Just saying::)

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

jentzsch2
    Exhibition Stand

God bless you ;)

I am sure that this information will be very helpful to people who are involved in this subject. 1 I have sent the link of the page to my friend ;)

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

Amen Timur, I'm glad I could help.. ::)

the fbsah
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much…

memolixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

:) Hello my friend Yücel, you explained it very well, thank you very much 😮 :o. I just have one question and I would be very happy if you can help me. Where are these nouns always placed in the sentence? Is it after or before the verb? That is, über, nach, auf, an, von these ( How can I use it in a sentence with the word dersen) or (schreiben) I couldn't understand how to use it, thank you in advance. :)

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

:) Hello my friend Yücel, you explained it very well, thank you very much 😮 :o. I just have one question and I would be very happy if you can help me. Where are these nouns always placed in the sentence? Is it after or before the verb? That is, über, nach, auf, an, von these ( How can I use it in a sentence with the word dersen) or (schreiben) I couldn't understand how to use it, thank you in advance. :)

as memoli dostum,

I have already given these in Table form, I do not know baktinmi,
    This topic you are looking for is included… (see the table below).
    2. $ IKA)
    https://www.almancax.com/forum/index.php?topic=4101.msg23704#msg23704

from selimdestan
    Exhibition Stand

A subject that everyone is forced to understand

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

A subject that everyone is forced to understand

Amen, from all of us...

nah
    Exhibition Stand

Well, let me tell you this, I have been going to school in Switzerland for how many years, I have never seen anything like what you described. May God bless you and thank you very much for your hand and brain.

Achten Sie
    Exhibition Stand

My dear Yukuk brother, this may be a little difficult for beginners, but it is a subject that everyone has difficulty with, even Germans have difficulty understanding their own grammar. Anyway, thank you anyway, may God bless you……

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

My dear Yukuk brother, this may be a little difficult for beginners, but it is a subject that everyone has difficulty with, even Germans have difficulty understanding their own grammar. Anyway, thank you anyway. May God bless you……

Yes, I guess it was a bit like that… So let's call it A2

ahead of
    Exhibition Stand

thanks

Kaşüstü
    Exhibition Stand

It took hours to prepare this, I know I prepared a similar one.
    Only a good and helpful person can do this.
    God bless you.

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

It took hours to prepare this, I know I prepared a similar one.
    Only a good and helpful person can do this.
    God bless you.

Yes, it took me a while, but my goal is to share something... :D :)

love and god
    Exhibition Stand

hello yücel friend really thank you, you prepared something nice but there is something wrong here room DER TOURIST DANKT DEM BEAMTE FÜR DİE HİLFE

love and god
    Exhibition Stand

DER TOURIST DANKT DEM BEAMTE FUR DIE IS NOT HILFE (DER TOURIST DANKT DEM BEAMTEN FÜR DİE HİLFE)

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (48 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.