Word Games and German Slides for Mobile Phones from almancax

> Forums > News and Announcements about Almancax Products and Services > Word Games and German Slides for Mobile Phones from almancax

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Another innovation and a good service from the almancax management and Java developer Murat İNAN!

Mobile Games

German Word Game (Football) (For mobile phone)

4ng5ijh3puvkrp7whw4.png

The user sees a word in the middle zone. Upper and lower levels offer meaning options for this word. If the upper word is the correct answer, the user takes the ball to the top with the UP arrow key. If the lower key is correct, the user takes the ball with the ALT arrow key. In correct answers, the user earns points while the wrong answers.

To download this game for free please click here and open the downloaded file and upload it to your mobile phone.

German Word Game (Scrolling) (for mobile phone)

iv5i6cnyf24o2n2cj32m.png

The user sees one word and its 2 chicks. If the right answer is the word on the left, the user will press the LEFT key of the mobile phone. If the other option is correct, the user presses the RIGHT direction key. Points are earned in correct answers.

To download this game for free please click here and open the downloaded file and upload it to your mobile phone.

German Scrolls Slide (for mobile phone)

Slide prepared German words and Turkish meaning. Download to your mobile phone, learn new German words everywhere you like.

To download this slide free please click here and open the downloaded file and upload it to your mobile phone.

German Scrolls Slide (for access from the site)

Slide prepared German words and Turkish meaning. To watch this slide please click here

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks for the mobile games.
    Give me a call.

God bless hands of eveyone who contributed.  ;)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you especially for the German Words Scrubber.

The opportunity does not find a cebime alicam  :)

blessed
    Exhibition Stand

I immediately downloaded the German Word Game to the phone, thank you very much to those who contributed.

blessed
    Exhibition Stand

I also watch it on the phone, but it seems a little too fast. Or my banami came like that.
    It was a great idea, but really ;)

cehennemherif
    Exhibition Stand

danke schön clap :)

saalesque
    Exhibition Stand

you can not add anything else from these mobile games
    shame we finished them :)

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Message received :)

Exhibition Stand

–> Thank you for your efforts, Admin.

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.