New German Word Games from almancax

> Forums > News and Announcements about Almancax Products and Services > New German Word Games from almancax

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    AlMancax management is proud to present 5 different German word game prepared by Murat İNAN, a Java developer.

While you will have fun with these games, you will improve both your keyboard and your German.

Now let's introduce our games to you, just click on the game name (title) to play.

1-) Anagram Game
    In this game, you gain or lose points by guessing the correct spelling of the words given by mixing the letters. Learn the words by digging into your mind. Expand both your puzzle solving and your vocabulary.
    With this game you will minimize typos errors.

2-) Football Word Game
    You are asked to guess the meaning of the word that stands in the midfield. You need to use the arrow keys to move the word to the right cheek. If your guess is correct, you earn points; if you are wrong, you lose points. Find the right spot and do not score your own goal.

3-) Walking Words Game
    In this game you will see many words walking on the screen at the same time. You should always write the first word. You will gain points for each correct letter and lose points for each incorrect letter. The session will end when at least one of the words hits the left wall of the screen. For new sessions, simply double click on the screen. Randomly selected words, randomly selected positions in each session... With this fun game, you will both learn words and improve your typing speed on the keyboard.

4-) Moving Word Test Game
    In this cast you will see a downwardly descending word on the screen and three randomly selected options below. You must click on the correct word with your mouse. You will score points when you click on the correct word, you will lose points when you click on the wrong word.

5-) Keyboard Word Game
    In this cast you will see a word coming down on the screen. Enter this word in your keyboard. You will get points for each correct letter, you will lose points for every incorrect letter. You will learn both vocabulary and improve your writing speed from the keyboard. When you write the correct word, a new, random word will appear on the screen. A passion for learning and fast writing ..

Note: You must have the latest version of Java installed on your computer in order to play games, otherwise you will not see anything else that covers half of the screen.

your computer Click here to download Java software and install the program you downloaded.

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you to those who prepared it, it was really beautiful...

But I can't get enough to write the words that walk like water...
    How about if the speed of this was reduced a little...

…mystery…
    Exhibition Stand

It's very nice, thank you... okay :) they are really useful, for example, I only have 3-5 words left in my mind in 2 minutes. :) Thanks again… :)

peppa
    Exhibition Stand

Effective way of learning to be super healthy

elifxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I think it's best set up Anagram and Football Word Game;)
    I would like to thank Murat İNAN..Danke sehr…!! ;)

barisch
    Exhibition Stand

It was perfect…
    I played a lot of games, very enjoyable, and keLimeLErin in this way is in Turkish / English.
    Your hands are okay :)

Michael in
    Exhibition Stand

It's really beautiful, but I think I'm an amateur, especially in active ones, it's very difficult to keep up...

Still Thanks… ;)

esma 41
    Exhibition Stand

I appreciate everyone who has given me a break.
    Even I had a little difficulty with “walking words”.  :) (even if the normative Klavyem is fast)  ;D

But everything is so good on the yound.  ;)

turad
    Exhibition Stand

I do not play. I do not play games.  :-

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

For example, what do you see on the screen?
    You say you have Java, but are you sure this is the latest version?

turad
    Exhibition Stand

I do not know the latest version but I just installed it. How is the latest version of the javan?  :-

turad
    Exhibition Stand

I do not see a bisey on the screen.

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Okay, Javan is not the last version, you see it for him.

Take a look here if you want: https://www.java.com/tr/

turad
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you my teacher was old.

in poliwo
    Exhibition Stand

I have just discovered the games. Individual to active learning. Murat will come to you hopefully.

Love and Sayings

the salmana
    Exhibition Stand

worth friends 6 april ankara

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (20 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.