Can I move to Belgium with a residence permit received from Germany?

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > Can I move to Belgium with a residence permit received from Germany?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

My wife is a German citizen and I came to Germany as a Turkish citizen. I am currently waiting for the session to be released. I will have it in 2 weeks, God willing. My wife is not working here at the moment. So, I cannot work either. Coming to my question.

We have a house and job opportunity in Belgium. Can my wife and I move to Belgium and live there with the residence permit I get from here? Since my wife has the status of an EU citizen, I know that she has the right to move if she shows me the house she will live in. So it will be like moving from one part of Germany to another. I wonder if they will ask for some conditions from me? What are the details? I'll be glad if anyone with some info can help.

Jesse7
    Exhibition Stand

There is a trash can on the right side of the chair, there is a bed on the back of the chair, there is a closet on the right side of the window, there are books in the closet, there is a wardrobe next to the closet, there is an ornament in the wardrobe.

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.