About Shipping from Germany to Turkey.

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > About Shipping from Germany to Turkey.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Kılıçarslan
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

Because of my grandmother's death, I had to come to Turkey after the residence card application. I gave my spouse a power of attorney to receive the residence card and, after receiving the residence card, he sent it to me with Deutsche Post on March 18. However, the cargo has not arrived yet. I look at the tracking number and it seems to be in transit in PTT's system. When we called Deutsche Post, it states that the cargo was sent on 21.03.2019. Do you think there is a possibility of cargo loss? If I go to the consulate tomorrow, can I get a temporary travel document by applying for a lost residence card? Do they issue this travel document on the same day? Do I need to bring any other documents? Thank you in advance for your help.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I sent a package 35-40 gun surdu. If you didn't get out of the money on an important matter and sent by UPS express, you can get it from 24 every hour. Fly the gun. they gonderiyor

Kılıçarslan
    Exhibition Stand

I sent a package 35-40 gun surdu. If you didn't get out of the money on an important matter and sent by UPS express, you can get it from 24 every hour. Fly the gun. they gonderiyor

Unfortunately I told him to send with UPS but when the Deutsche Post official said 8 would go on the day he sent it there. There's no way the cargo will disappear. 

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Unfortunately I told him to send with UPS but when the Deutsche Post official said 8 would go on the day he sent it there. There's no way the cargo will disappear.

I guess if you do a bit of restraint I guess wait in some cases 8 gun in some cases but the maximum 2 week can find. Esim also sent me the documents I have received 13 days.

Kılıçarslan
    Exhibition Stand

I guess if you do a bit of restraint I guess wait in some cases 8 gun in some cases but the maximum 2 week can find. Esim also sent me the documents I have received 13 days.

Shipping came after 28 days :)

the almanyafatih
    Exhibition Stand

I sent and received cargo 3 or 4 times. Generally, those coming from Germany take 1.5 to 2 weeks. 1 week are from Turkey. It can be extended according to the city and holidays of the other party.

bivens
    Exhibition Stand

Cargo transportation from Germany to Turkey involves the shipment of goods between the two countries. Various logistics companies offer services such as air freight, sea freight, and land transport to facilitate the movement of cargo, ensuring efficient delivery and compliance with customs regulations for international trade.

Displaying 6 answers - 1 to 6 (6 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.