Immigration to Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Filmproduct is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends. Forgive me if I first opened the wrong place or if I opened a wrong topic. I am not a type that writes much in the internet forums.

I am a senior student at the Faculty of Communication, Department of Radio TV Cinema and my fiancee lives in Germany. I am thinking of settling there when I finish school, but since there are few knowledgeable people around me who can help me on these issues, I felt the need to write here.
    When I go there, I want to be a business owner using my potential. I am ready to receive any kind of training I need. I am in the middle of A1 with A2, which means I can get the certificate required for family unification. But I do not know what I need to do. Thinking is a lot of people are tired, and the things that happen to be overcame have turned psychology upside down.

Turkey's've been through because of the occupation of my father in various cities and numerous and varied job that I go and deal with busy oldum.tiyatro origin'm a human being, I also undertake a documentary film footage about the correspondents experience I mevcut. last Kilis in the last case and I became the director of both producers I cannot share it because the movie is in the editing stage, I hope I will have the opportunity to show it to you in the future.

As for the main issue, I want to use my potential in Germany to be a good family man for my wife and my future children, I hope I will have to have a good job to achieve this. It is okay, I will do everything if necessary, but I think my children will come.
    I went to Germany 2013 times in 3 and I have a Green passport until 2016. We decided to marry my fiance and set up our nest in Germany. But as I said, the rest is in suspense. I do not know, but I have the highest level of future anxiety.

Thank you for reading, I expect your answers.

Alireza
    Exhibition Stand

To immigrate to Germany, you can follow the steps below:

1. Research German immigration laws and determine which immigration program is right for you.
    2. Prepare required documents, these may include passports, identity papers, education and work history.
    3. Develop the language skills necessary to live and work in Germany. You can attend German language courses or take language training.
    4. If you want to find a job in Germany, search for job opportunities in Germany and apply for jobs. Also, consider if you have a recognized diploma in your profession.
    5. Apply for a visa to live in Germany. You may need to contact the consulate or immigration office during this process.
    6. Complete your visa application by completing the necessary documents and follow the process.
    7. After your visa is approved, make your travel arrangements and prepare to go to Germany.
    8. After arriving in Germany, register your residence and follow the necessary procedures.
    9. Join local communities, improve your language and connect with new people to integrate in Germany.
    10. Make the necessary applications for a long-term stay or residence permit and follow the relevant process.

Please note that each individual's migration process may be different and you may need detailed information. For this reason, it may be helpful to seek support from official immigration authorities or counseling centers in Germany.

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.