German A1 Exam Family Reunification Course in Antalya (Three Plus Language Course)

> Forums > General German and German A1 Family Combination Courses > German A1 Exam Family Reunification Course in Antalya (Three Plus Language Course)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand
    % 99,9 Success Rate from Antalya Foreign Language Course

The Üçartı Foreign Language Course, which is located in the Dokuma district of Antalya and recommended by almancax, attracts attention with a very high success rate. The course, which was founded and managed by German teacher Ünal ÖZDAL, offers English and Russian lessons as well as Turkish lessons for Germans for years. The exam success rate of the trainees studying at the Üçartı Foreign Language Course, which regularly gives German Family Reunification courses, is very close to 100%.

Our founder and manager of the foreign language course ÜNAL ÖZDAL is a frequent participant in Goethe seminars and has great knowledge about the A1 exam. It has been very experienced since it has been in the profession for many years. The success rate of the students is very high and it is one of the rare courses giving the actual EXAMINATION GUARANTEE. The second course is given free of charge for courses that fail to pass the exam at the same time. Our instructor makes special programs for those who prepare for the A1 exam and uses different educational materials. It also gives free German course videos prepared by the students themselves. Special facilities for almancax members and visitors etc.). For detailed information, please contact the course using the contact information below.

Many German lesson videos published on the internet were prepared and voiced by Ünal ÖZDAL, German Teacher at Üçartı Foreign Language Course. Our teacher Ünal's unique German lesson videos are published in the "videos" section of our website. In addition, these videos are also published on sharing sites such as Facebook and YouTube and receive high hits. His videos When you watch, you will see that our teacher Ünal teaches in a magnificent way and you will learn with pleasure.

It is possible to reach our teacher Ünal ÖZDAL and Antalya Üçartı Foreign Language Course on unalozdal.net.

If you are looking for a German course in Antalya, do not decide without watching the video lessons of Üçartı foreign language course German teacher Ünal ÖZDAL. German course videos prepared by Ünal will give you a clue about the high quality of the education.

Contact AlMancax members for special discounts and opportunities.

Antalya Üçartı Foreign Language Course Contact Information:

Address: Saturday Market Entry Woven / ANTALYA

Phone: 0 242 346 36 66 – 346 37 77

Bis Zum Ende
    Exhibition Stand

% 99,9 Success Rate from Antalya Foreign Language Course

The Üçartı Foreign Language Course, which is located in the Dokuma district of Antalya and recommended by almancax, attracts attention with a very high success rate. The course, which was founded and managed by German teacher Ünal ÖZDAL, offers English and Russian lessons as well as Turkish lessons for Germans for years. The exam success rate of the trainees studying at the Üçartı Foreign Language Course, which regularly gives German Family Reunification courses, is very close to 100%.

Our founder and manager of the foreign language course ÜNAL ÖZDAL is a frequent participant in Goethe seminars and has great knowledge about the A1 exam. It has been very experienced since it has been in the profession for many years. The success rate of the students is very high and it is one of the rare courses giving the actual EXAMINATION GUARANTEE. The second course is given free of charge for courses that fail to pass the exam at the same time. Our instructor makes special programs for those who prepare for the A1 exam and uses different educational materials. It also gives free German course videos prepared by the students themselves. Special facilities for almancax members and visitors etc.). For detailed information, please contact the course using the contact information below.

Many German lesson videos published on the internet were prepared and voiced by Ünal ÖZDAL, German Teacher at Üçartı Foreign Language Course. Our teacher Ünal's unique German lesson videos are published in the "videos" section of our website. In addition, these videos are also published on sharing sites such as Facebook and YouTube and receive high hits. His videos When you watch, you will see that our teacher Ünal teaches in a magnificent way and you will learn with pleasure.

It is possible to reach our teacher Ünal ÖZDAL and Antalya Üçartı Foreign Language Course on unalozdal.net.

If you are looking for a German course in Antalya, do not decide without watching the video lessons of Üçartı foreign language course German teacher Ünal ÖZDAL. Click here to watch the German course videos prepared by Ünal. (opens in new window)

Antalya Üçartı Foreign Language Course Contact Information:

Address: Saturday Market Entry Woven / ANTALYA

Phone: 0 242 346 36 66 – 346 37 77

antalya-germanca-course.jpg

Unal hocama respects ..

hectxnumx is
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you, this topic was very good, I needed such information. Isn't it currently active in Antalya? Also, can I ask any questions I have?

Sdinç
    Exhibition Stand

I do not know Ünal Hodja personally, but I have benefited from all the family reunion videos. In fact, when I reached him from a phone on the internet that I was wondering whether he was still in use, he came back to me and patiently answered all my questions. I got very useful information by becoming a member of the Tekno German website. Thank you.

Aykutsan
    Exhibition Stand

hello, in addition, i can recommend sdm language school in istanbul

Displaying 4 answers - 1 to 4 (4 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.