I got rejected from Austria, will Germany give a visa?

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > I got rejected from Austria, will Germany give a visa?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    yesterday
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I was accepted to the Vienna Technical University of Architecture last year, but I had missing documents regarding the dormitory and they could not reach me. When they did, my visa was rejected because the school registration date had passed. On the rejection slip they gave me, they stated this as "rejected because the school date had passed". I did not object because in the e-mail I sent to Vienna Technical University, they said that my result document was no longer valid. Now I will apply to Germany. We agreed with a consultancy. They said that you may be rejected the first time because you have been rejected before, but you still have a chance, but we have never encountered such an incident. Is there anyone you know or heard of who has experienced such a situation?

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

Are you coming to study in Germany?

Fullmoon
    Exhibition Stand

If you are dismissed from the consulting company, please contact us.

I would like to mention Ayrica presently the technical universities are the most difficult universities. And the rules are very different from turkey higher education in Germany. Consider these considerations, my dear.
    I do not think the rejection will come when you get the Acceptance Certificate from Universities and do other necessary procedures.
    Consulting companies are prolonging their business in order to cut money, watch out for your money.

Lesteraction
    Exhibition Stand

Additionally, I want to emphasise that technical universities are the most challenging. Germany's higher education regulations also differ significantly from those in Turkey. Apply with these in mind, in my opinion.

bivens
    Exhibition Stand

If you obtain an admission document from the institutions and follow all other necessary steps, I don't believe you will be denied.
    Be careful not to lose your money since consulting often extend the task in an firms effort to collect more money.

Displaying 4 answers - 1 to 4 (4 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.