Lesson 11: German Specific Artikeller

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 11: German Specific Artikeller

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor
    SPECIFIC ARTICLES (BESTIMMTE ARTICLE)

In the previous section, information about artikeller was given, two kinds of artikel existence were mentioned. In this section, we will give information about these two artikel groups.

There are two groups of articles in German.

1) Specific Artikeller
    2) Indefinite Artikeller (positive-negative)

In this section we will examine the specific articeller subject which is our first group. Let us first explain the concepts of certain and indefinite.
    By means of a certain concept, it is possible to use the previously known, size, width, color, etc. properties whose properties are known.
    With the indefinite concept, any random entity is meant.
    We will make these explanations clear with the examples we will give below. If you examine the sample sentences given below, you can easily understand the difference between the two concepts.

Examples:

1- His father asked Ali to bring the book.
    2- His father asked Ali to bring a book.

Let me examine the first sentence above:
    His father asked Ali to bring the book, but what kind of book is this? What is the color? What is the name? Where is the author? All this is not specified.
    It is not stated that Ali understands which book he is going to bring and he brings it. This book is known as the book, not a random book.
    In other words, Ali understands which book is mentioned in the book.
    In this case, it means that the specific article is available here.

The second one is:
    She asks her father to bring a book, that is, any book.
    Your book is written here, color, size, name, etc. It does not matter.It is enough to be a book.It is a sentence from books, no matter how it is.
    In that case, indefinite articles will be used here.

Let's continue with our examples for better understanding:
    For example, Ali's room needs a table. Let Ali and his father talk as follows;

Ali: Dad, let's get a table in the room.

The table to be purchased here is uncertain. Because it is said "a table". Are its features clear? No, it is not clear. I mean any table.
    The second sentence looks like this:

Ali: Dad, let's get that table to pay.
    It is understood that the table has been seen before, or the table of the table has already passed. The two sides also know the table.
    Since there is a certainty here, certain articles are used.

Let's write a few more sentences;

– There is a TV series on TV this evening. (the word series is ambiguous)
    – There is that TV series again on TV this evening. (the word TV series is specific)

- I gotta get a dress. (dress uncertain)
    - I have to take that dress absolutely. (dress specific)

- Let's go get a flower. (flower uncertain)
    - Let's go and water the flower. (flower specific)

We tried to explain the specific and indefinite concepts above.
    Here, certain words are used for certain words used in sentences, and vague words are used for ambiguous words.
    There are three specific articles in German, der, das and die.
    As we have mentioned before, every calf is artificially changed.
    Therefore, the words should be learned together with the artists. In many sources the artikeller is shortened as follows:

is indicated by the letter r or m.
    The die is indicated by the letter e or f.
    das is indicated by the letter s or n.

In the next section we will examine the indefinite articles.

The consent of God Almighty is gained through sincerity.
    Allah is sufficient for those who put their trust in Allah.
    (BSN)
    fbasakg
    Exhibition Stand

I understand the subject very comfortably thank you ..

mc-Denis
    Exhibition Stand

I want to give me an example ..!
    1) – Should I wear nail polish? (Which nail polish?, what color?, etc. is unclear.)
        - I have to paint the red ojeye in the house (the color is certain, certain articel is used because of its certain place).

2) – I should buy the house. (Which house? Where is the house? What kind of house is it? It is unclear because he has no information.)
          I have to buy that house in the house (there must be a certain topic where it is).

Do I understand the right teachers?

Thank you  :)

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

your examples are very nice and informative. But I think it would be much more beautiful and useful if you give examples in German. good luck in your work  :D :D :D

blackwolf_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I have the same idea as my friends, but it is good to have sample sentences

baylaz
    Exhibition Stand

Ich möchte ein Auto kaufen. (Uncertain) I want to buy a car. Any one. It will be decided after what it is. Body color shape model etc.
    Ich möchte diese Auto kaufen. (Specific) I want to buy this car. He knows which car he should buy, there is a selected object in the middle ..

sedayld
    Exhibition Stand

I think I understand this subject :)
    Thanks for sharing

djuh to
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings

I wrote a small dialog

A) Hast du dir schon ein Auto gekauft? (uncertain)
    B) Nein, aber ich habe jetzt ein Auto gefunden, bei dem alles stimmt, wie der Preis, die Farbe usw.). (With this sentence, I indicate the Arab I am talking about!)
    A) Super, bist du dir sicher, das du das Auto kaufen willst? (specific)
    B) Yes.

Note: Baylaz made a small mistake
    “Ich möchte diese Auto kaufen” is not true. Ich möchte dieses Auto kaufen. (das Auto) (Akkusativ)

lg
    Djuh to

atlantis
    Exhibition Stand

I understood this subject very well, for example, bring a book (no color, shape, object), but I said bring the yellow big book, it goes into a certain article. :D

leonidas
    Exhibition Stand

genau richtig

ziyaretcixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I think, I mean, as far as I know (4 months), we do not need to mention some features of that particular clan for us to use specific articles.

Ich will das Auto kaufen (I want to buy a car.)
    Ich will ein Auto kaufen (I want to buy a car.)

If we are talking about something whose features have been specified in the previous sentences, for example, if we are talking about our father sending us money, we can use the definite article when talking about "money" in the following sentences, because it is no longer just any money, but the money "our father will send".
    In other words, in Turkish, add “any” or “one” to the beginning of the same word. If it fits, you can use the indefinite article.

ozgexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I have fully understood this. Half of the teachers' congresses were in the air, but I am doing it again here.

beymo
    Exhibition Stand

Hi everything is very nice, you have a problem. I would appreciate it if you give the room samples in German.

Nachtigall
    Exhibition Stand

For those who want to understand this, I would also like to help you through a comparison
    This specification becomes the suffix "The" in English and "El" in Arabic.
    that is, those who know what they know before they know it.

vsslm

vuslatım_schatz
    Exhibition Stand

I do not understand much about this article, even I do not understand why do you help me?

erenrecep
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much .. I have seen German in secondary school. They also taught me well. The base was solid but we never went over it. I remember now as I follow this site. A very well-crafted site.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (36 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.