Lesson 13: Usage Areas of Artikel

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 13: Usage Areas of Artikel

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor

Generally in German, all generic names are used together with articles, while proper names do not have an article.
    In some cases, however, you can see that genre names are used without attribution, or that special names are used together.
    In this section we will give you some information on exceptional circumstances.

Generally in German, articles with generic names may not be used in the following cases:

- In advertisements placed in Emerald Calls, Calls to Appeals, in newspapers or elsewhere,
    in newspaper headlines or in news headlines, type of article, proverbs and phrases
    In general, articel may not be used.

the following special names are used together with the following:

-Some of the country names (die Türkei: Turkey, the die Vereinigte Staaten: US, die Niederlande Netherlands, die Schweiz: Switzerland)
    The names are always used together.
    Besides this, although there are special names, street names, mountain, lake, sea, river,
    names can also be used together with artikell.

Yes sin sinews the heart and makes it black until it is black and the tranquility is removed. There is a path to blaspheme in each sin. If that sin is not destroyed quickly by destiny, it is biting the heart as a wolf, not a small spiritual snake. (L description)
    seytanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

As far as I can see
    I entered articell and I did not encounter any difficulties
    I hope I don't encounter it and I will understand it immediately.
    when I told this information to someone it was difficult (when I said that I said)
    I guess some of them exaggerate a bit too much :)
    I'm sure it will not hurt anyway
    and immediately 14. I go to class :)
    After the completion of the sentences, after the passage to the sentence setup, after the conversation with the templates, I will learn the words from the online dictionary and then I will print them out
    then you get to learn german :) Let's see more paths

danke schön Lara

yazyagmuruxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

if you will look at the truth the arikel part is really very complicated solikenler say very right here we learn right now because of the rustic and beautiful narration tsk lara

seytanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, you are right.

danke schön

serhant to
    Exhibition Stand

die Turkei oder der Turkei? Ich glaube dass Sie nicht richtig sagen

nalanw
    Exhibition Stand

Die Türkei is correct, if the sentence you will use is dative, then it takes the der article…

aus der Türkei for in Turkey

pinefresh
    Exhibition Stand

It was written that the country names were neutral before, but in the examples where das were not used in any of them? ???

yazyagmuruxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

PineFresh is the most exceptional student in Germany when we start to learn that some exceptions are solemic and this is the case with the exceptional cases that we have given these countries the articles written for this article you know the other countries are always okay das ok hope i am helping

mS
    Exhibition Stand

very much for information

Visitor

It has begun to be hard for me but no escape :)

begummarmar to
    Exhibition Stand

hi .. i am currently at the goethe ensemble in your ass..off we are learning words all the time, articles etc..I couldn't connect with Turkish words so stay in the air most of the time: (what can I do ??????????? I have to learn words?

Derwisch
    Exhibition Stand

hi .. i am currently at the goethe ensemble in your ass..off we are learning words all the time, articles etc..I couldn't connect with Turkish words so stay in the air most of the time: (what can I do ??????????? I have to learn words?

Hello,

I think learning words alone is not enough. For example, even though we have learned the words “nachdem, schule, ich, vater, zusammen, gehen, danach, essen, gehen”, we cannot make a strong sentence or speak a foreign language without performing many other necessary practices.
    As you said, a lot of information learned remains in the air. But the reason for this is mostly due to not connecting German words with each other. For example, even learning the word Post with its article does not help much; “to the post office, from the post office, at the post office, at the post office, at the post office” etc. How can you say these things if you don't learn them...
    I say again…
    I cannot speak German very well. But I have humble opinions on this subject, I have research.
    We can exchange ideas.
    Encore…

LG
    Derwsich

your joy
    Exhibition Stand

Can you talk about the use of plusquamperfekt, if possible?

Thank you

Derwisch
    Exhibition Stand

Can you talk about the use of plusquamperfekt, if possible?
    Thank you

You can solve this problem by using the search bar… But I am still adding the links here for you…

https://www.almancax.com/forum/index.php?topic=1219.0
    https://www.almancax.com/forum/index.php?topic=1681.msg8842#msg8842

LG

sedayld
    Exhibition Stand

I'm definitely starting to have a hard time, but... fcbarcelonaxnumx There is no escape as he said :D
    to my friends trying to help us verykkkkkk thank you
    with my regards

serhatkosovali
    Exhibition Stand

it's not going to get me in my head. What am I supposed to do? Friends please help me.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (39 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.