Civil engineering

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    sleepwalker
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I am going to Germany with family reunion. I am a civil engineer with 4 years of experience. I don't speak German, how should I go about finding a job as soon as I leave? In how many months-years does something get back on track?

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I am going to Germany with family reunion. I am a civil engineer with 4 years of experience. I don't speak German, how should I go about finding a job as soon as I leave? In how many months-years does something get back on track?

Hello,

First of all, when you come here with family reunification with A1 level German, the compulsory integration and language course you need to go takes 6 months. But of course, that course does not open as you came. There are people waiting for the opening of that course in 5 months or 2 months. God knows how long you can wait because of Corona. I'm not saying this to discourage your enthusiasm, don't get this wrong. If you do not have English, it is not possible to work as an engineer without having at least B2 level German. How do I know? There was an older brother who worked as an engineer in the integration course for years. He also came to Germany with his wife's job (his wife was also an engineer) with a bluecard.

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Construction is one of the most sought after professions in Germany. For this, you need to provide equivalence first.
    You can clarify your situation using this site:  https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/tr/index.php

Of course, equivalence alone will not suffice. As Leowoman said in her friend, you have to learn the language first. If you can't get an equivalency, it means your diploma is not accepted by the German authorities. This will definitely reflect on his salary. Because writing is the most important thing for Germans. they never, ever do a verbal job. Even the smallest thing, the paper original document is very important. For engineering, you can go to the university here, you can get the equivalence done. I think you need to study for 1 year, and then you can take the exams and ensure the equivalence of a department that has no equivalence. however, you can apply for a job with the documents you have without having an equivalency or going to university, but since the title is engineering, the language will definitely be required.

You will need at least 1 year after getting used to the environment, socialization, language learning, social life orientation. Of course, this is entirely up to you. This period may be shortened or extended. I wish you success and luck in this time.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.