imported groom and bride nominees Altin tavsiyeler

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > imported groom and bride nominees Altin tavsiyeler

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    the Stuttgart-based
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there;
    Friends, I have studied a few of your forum to see a lot of people (especially the groom and brides) who come to Germany
    They have a great desire and desire. I do not understand it wrong, but I want to warn you that this is not Paradise in your dreams.
    Even if the place turns into a bad place, even in hell, depending on the person to be married and the family, remember
    People who came first to Germany and people who came up from the villages can be exceptions.
    I will give you a couple of cleverly two recommendations;
    1-If you have a particular name in turkey; so do not come to Germany if you know yourselves on the night (if you like it you should come to that tr :) )
    2- I love adventure, I love you very much, (Pray your esteem and family well) 
      a-) Do not make any children in the first 3 years.
      b-) Do not enter the incompetent pension of unemployment
      c-) Absolutely go to your language Suun for 6 + 3 months (900 hours) you have a course (give your b1 exam)
      d-) Get an education based on your profession in Tr (do not forget to be unemployed)
    Actually, there is much more to write, but it is too late...
    God of War.
    Yours.

KAZENIS
    Exhibition Stand

saol but this importation does not go to me anymore !!

jentzsch2
    Exhibition Stand

The effort of most friends here is not to come to Germany, but to meet their spouse, the person they love, so they face so much stress and this difficulty.

Thank you for your advice at Yinede .. :)

merytyl is
    Exhibition Stand

Dear Stuttgart, thank you for your advice!! But I still don't understand what your aim is? It seems that your Turkish is very good. I think you are one of those who left their village and went to Germany!! You may be bored there, but do not forget that you still have the chance to return to Turkey. We are fighting a psychological war. The issue has gone beyond physical dimensions. Now! We are risking everything.. It may be heaven or hell, you know what, I don't even care!!! As long as we get together with our spouse, that's our goal!! I request you to keep your WARNING and comments to yourself!! Also, thank you for your prayers! May God guide your path……

furdom
    Exhibition Stand

I did not like this phrase, I did not like the imported word but I would like to thank you for your advice. Even though the Turks who are married to the Germans who I have seen are right about the language, Almancia speaks very wrong.

the Stuttgart-based
    Exhibition Stand

Hello again;
    First of all, my friends, friends wrote positive or negative opinions.
    Eger is happy to tell me if I can get a question mark in your head. My intention is to warn you.
    If you absolutely have a plan B,

Mineral water
    Exhibition Stand

Hello again;
    First of all, my friends, friends wrote positive or negative opinions.
    Eger is happy to tell me if I can get a question mark in your head. My intention is to warn you.
    If you absolutely have a plan B,

I think what you said is very logical.. I agree with you, I regret coming here so much.. future friends will understand when they come here…….

Mineral water
    Exhibition Stand

It is very difficult to find a job here... Your spouse must have a good job, life is very expensive...

furdom
    Exhibition Stand

I think what you said is very logical.. I agree with you, I regret coming here so much.. future friends will understand when they come here…….

If you regret coming, why don't you come back, my friend, I found a job as soon as I came, how is this job? Whoever wants to work can find a job wherever in the world, so do not speak without knowing it. Of course, no one ever beautiful country like Turkey, i can not change the location of Turkey, but circumstances always leads people to another party. 

KAZENIS
    Exhibition Stand

So what do I do then?

Mineral water
    Exhibition Stand

If you regret coming, why don't you come back, my friend, I found a job as soon as I came, how is this job? Whoever wants to work can find a job wherever in the world, so do not speak without knowing it. Of course, no one ever beautiful country like Turkey, i can not change the location of Turkey, but circumstances always leads people to another party.  

I will come back to you soon! but my ausbildung does it, and we have to stay for it ... when it comes to finding a job, it changes as you relate to your place.

Mineral water
    Exhibition Stand

So what do I do then?

If you are happy with your life, why would you give up...

furdom
    Exhibition Stand

I will come back to you soon! but my ausbildung does it, and we have to stay for it ... when it comes to finding a job, it changes as you relate to your place.

Not relevant, I live in East Germany. Foreign population is very low here. There are less job opportunities than in West Germany, and there is more foreign hostility in our country. There are only 2,5 thousand foreigners in the state with a population of 45 million compared to the West and most of the foreigners here work or have a business. Can you tell me how is it? I saw a lot of Turkish people here, and I give the German state the right to work. My friend, if you can't find a job, go have jobs for 1 euro, go work there, if they like your work they will pick you up on vollzeit

SİMURG
    Exhibition Stand

FUCHS friend, I agree with you to the end. My advice to the IMPORT friend who gave us golden advice is this; If you start your marriage with plan B, you will already regret it.
    I am a nurse here, I earn very well in today's conditions. It is fine in my conditions, but nothing can dissuade me from my wife. I have definitely come to see that it is not heaven.
    But my wife is very precious and I go everywhere with her blindfolded. Most of my friends here are like that; nobody is a lover of Germany.
    But it is certain that it is a country where those who go with different plans can be unhappy.

KAZENIS
    Exhibition Stand

If you are happy with your life, why would you give up...

According to the article written by the friend, we have to give up on him .. !! Germany, no bad job, no life, no water, no water .. I thank you for your advice, but what comes to you good is bad for me.
    As a result, I loved and I want to be with the one I love .. Every person wants to live in their homeland, but what will you do when there is no possibility?

exalted
    Exhibition Stand

hi stutgartli,

You touched a very nice subject. Of course, there are exceptions here.
    But your observation is correct... I agree with you.
    (Or are you Imported like me? ;D)
    One who came to Germany regretted it, and the other who couldn't...

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (108 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.