text tag I need a lot of the teacher said correct. Thanks in advance

> Forums > German Forum Games and German Practice > text tag I need a lot of the teacher said correct. Thanks in advance

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    mamirecep
    Exhibition Stand

I need you a lot. I am very happy if you do your 1 daylight narrative translations in German. I do. I wake up at 7.30 in the morning. I'il have breakfast after we're awake. I can go school later. School starts at 8.20 hours. After 8ders have been processed, I will withdraw from the school. Then I eat dinner at 7DE. After you've taught, study up to 8DEN 10A. 10DEN 11e I look at the computer. Please help me today

https://www.dogrupara.com/

nejir
    Exhibition Stand

I need you a lot. I am very happy if you do your 1 daylight narrative translations in German. I do. I wake up at 7.30 in the morning. I'il have breakfast after we're awake. I can go school later. School starts at 8.20 hours. After 8ders have been processed, I will withdraw from the school. Then I eat dinner at 7DE. After you've taught, study up to 8DEN 10A. 10DEN 11e I look at the computer. Please help me today

Need help reshaping your program, right?

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.