Talking in German via Skype

> Forums > German Forum Games and German Practice > Talking in German via Skype

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Artificial
    Exhibition Stand

If anyone wants, please add me. In the evenings, we can talk about the theme we have determined (Deutsche welle ball themas are generally).

Level B1, it's bad to talk. I am talking to strangers in this way but I thought it might be better to talk to Turkish friends because of the time differences and occasional skype problems.

Exhibition Stand

–> God's consent is more important than anything else. I would like to help you for God's sake, but I don't know how I can help because my time is very limited. By the way, what is your gender? I need to know this before I can add you. Because I prefer women to talk to women and men to talk to men. We are advised by our Prophet (peace be upon him) not to be alone with the opposite sex. (Allahümme Salli Ala Sayyidina Muhammedin ve Ala Ali Sayyidina Muhammedin)

Artificial
    Exhibition Stand

I am a person.

Exhibition Stand

–> Then I'm adding it bro. :)

Exhibition Stand

–> We met with a friend on Skype a few times. It was productive, I hope I could help.

kenkogs
    Exhibition Stand

kenkogs1 at a2 level

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.