SHOCK SHOCK !!! THE KILL WAS SO COME TO DVD DENNAMADIMM VİELEN DANK FÜR

> Forums > Request, Suggestion, Complaint and Requests > SHOCK SHOCK !!! THE KILL WAS SO COME TO DVD DENNAMADIMM VİELEN DANK FÜR

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    esra dilber
    Exhibition Stand

BEN HOLIDAY Mom and Dad's ALONGSIDE GELDİM VILLAGE THIS ONE SİTWNİZD career I'm trying VERY FAYDANALNIY I YYARARLANIY from my VISA BEKLİYORUM REVIEWS CROSS QUERIES HAVE We RECOVERED FROM THIS MONTH END inşalah KAZASIZ by BUT I REALLY DVD Nin I tried to ONE my chances I could not believe Ole THE FUTURE UP HERE BUT TODAY HAVE to have reached Cook tşkr I YOU VERY surprised BUT ONLY PROBLEM DVD Yi does not run lap I was oN a PROGRAM SHOULD I shipper I'M gOING MISSING ACABA BEN WEEK iN ISTANBUL WHAT I BACTERIA the ORA Bi way DONE I THOUGH CARDS EVEN PERFECT work VERY tþkler Emeğinize ELİNİZE HEALTH fOR yOU I go EVEN'll ED CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP BECAUSE you LAZIMS US COOK wILL I yOU MOST NEED FURTHER ordain the assumption GOOD that YOU WANT TO FIND GOOD

Türkeref to
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, I ordered it to try my luck, but it arrived today, may God bless you, thank you germanx... clap:) clap:) yuppi:) dankeschön.

When you insert the DVD and view the windowed files, you are in the DVD. There will be one auto play folder in the DVD, 2 files autorun, 1 adette icon files will be opened when you click the first autorun file that corresponds to autoplay below. Then you can start the lesson and start your lessons. In the meantime, the DVD is perfectly designed and everyone who passed the tutorial is surely a big effort product.

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Normally, the welcome screen should come as soon as you insert the DVD, of course the settings of your computer are also important, if the auto-run feature is not enabled, you have to manually run the autorun.exe file on the DVD.

We send new DVDs free of charge to all friends who have problems with their DVDs (there is no shipping fee), if you have problems, please contact@almancax.com Let them write to your e-mail address and be sure that we will do everything we can.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.