Free German Training Kit Campaign Sona Erdi

> Forums > News and Announcements about Almancax Products and Services > Free German Training Kit Campaign Sona Erdi

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Our esteemed members and visits have been endorsed by our Free Product Submissions campaign for approximately 2 years.
    We would like to thank everyone who showed interest in our products.

Our German Education Set, which consists of a German Education DVD with a capacity of 7 CDs and 23 German Word Cards (600 words and 60 speech patterns), is offered for sale well below the market price, and our members and visitors will be able to have our set by paying far below the market value. At the moment, only the payment option at the door is available and alternative payment systems will be activated very soon.

Our new products are on the preparatory stage right now and we will be in peace with each other with beautiful campaigns and products.

Sincerely

Exhibition Stand

–> When you say alternative payment very soon, how soon, Mr. Muharrem? :) I'm very curious about the new DVDs. I already gave the previous ones to my aunt. I'm victimized??? ;D

–> I think I should make it a habit to think a few times before sending a message. :-X

cemalettin
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings Mr. Muharrem, I would appreciate it if you could contact me, this is my e-mail address.  cemalettin_karabas@hotmail.com 

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.