Free German Word Cards Campaign Launched

< Forums < News and Announcements about Almancax Products and Services < Free German Word Cards Campaign Launched

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand
    UPDATE: FREE GERMAN TRAINING SET OUR CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN ENDED AND THANK ALL OUR MEMBERS AND VISITORS.
    OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED TO BE PROVIDED DURING THE FEE, AND YOU MAY HAVE A VERY UNDERSTANDING OF OUR MARKET VALUE.

shock! shock! shock!

THERE WAS NOT STILL! SEE provided! GIVEN provided!

A FREE PROMOTION MORE THAN THE FINANCIAL INTERNET SITE!

As it is known, we have been sending the German EDUCATION DVD, which is the most desired product in the survey we organized in the past months, free of charge for about 2 months.
    Now we are delighted to present our product, GERMAN WORD CARDS, which ranks second among the most desired products in our survey, and we announce the name of our campaign:

GERMAN WILL NOT BE LEARNED!
    DILEYENE GERMAN EDUCATION DVD
    WISHING GERMAN WORD CARDS
    EVERY TWO
    COMPLETELY FREE
    CARGO YOU
    PRODUCTS FROM US

Features of our German vocabulary cards:

1. Unlike the vocabulary cards on the market, the writings are written in fairly large fonts, and it is very easy to read.
    2. Each card has 10-14 words on one side, the cards are back and forth, there are 23 cards in total. More than 600 words are given with plurals and articles. Also 60 German speaking patterns are added.
    3. Those who prepare for the A1 exam are the words that you should know.
    4. They are the most used words in everyday life.
    5. The cards are covered with a handset, the tear is difficult to wear.
    6. It is a business card size, easy to move.

Below are pictures of some cards, the number of cards to be sent is 20, there are about 600 words.
    Kelimeler has been given with its plural and articels.

Displays from German DVD and word cards:

german-set-1.jpg

german-set-2.jpg

german-set-3.jpg

german-set-4.jpg

OUR GERMAN WORD CARDS have started to be sent with the GERMAN EDUCATION DVD as of today.
    Since the number of products increased, CARGO FEE INCREASE IS NOT PROVIDED, shipping charge is NOT CHANGED, as usual, between 7 and 9 TL according to cities.

Thank you for your interest in the leading German education site almancax and almancax products.

gokhan.gzl
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much for the incredible management of the DVDs and the cargo they gave to me without waiting. I will only be able to find them in a small number of places, but they did not send me the cargo cards that were sent to me.
    have a nice day

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

As our vocabulary cards began to be distributed on Monday, we could not send cards to DVD demanders before this date, only DVDs were sent.
    We can also send cards again, paying the shipping fee again.

netalman by
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

Like all the services you have done so far, these new cards will be very, very helpful for those who want to learn German, and they will be very easy to prepare for the exams. God bless you. We wish you continued success.

saalesque
    Exhibition Stand

The DVD has reached the elite today. Thank you to Almancax employees

babacanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, good work, the product has arrived as of today. The product is good, but there is a problem. It is necessary to inform the buyers precisely. An amount of 7 - 9 TL was stated regarding the shipping fee. I was guessing that the fee was high because I had sent it via PTT cargo before. It turned out like this, I asked the officer why it was so high, and in the end, it wasn't even 1 desi. What I was told was the price of the product inside + shipping fee. I think it would be more efficient if the product was not free but at a low price. My aim is to inform people.

good work with respect to the continuity of your work

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, we have made a couple of comments about this before, let's do it again.
    First of all, I want to inform you about the following: There are 2 ways to send cargo, SUBMITTED CARD'stop and the second one RECEIVER PAYMENT CARGO'Stop.
    The sender paid shipping is always cheaper than anywhere, I think you are shipping freight prepaid probably sending you have sent from PTT, you send cargo from PTT and fees you pay as you go (ie SENDER PAY CARGO) is currently 4 is $ anywhere in Turkey In SENDER PAYMENT CARGO, operations are simple, you pay the fee and send the cargo wherever you want.

BUT PAYMENT PAYMENT CARGO transactions are different. In particular PTT Cargo is different from other cargo companies with paying buyers, ie CARPET PAYMENT PAYMENT CARGOs, you can go to the cargo company xxx and send it without paying a buyer fee. , the cargo fee is collected from the buyer.
    But PTT Cargo is not like this, PTT Cargo considers the possibility of the buyer not paying the shipping fee and tells you this when sending BUYER PAID CARGO: “we give you the cargo fee, when we deliver the cargo we will send you the fee from the receiver.” he says and adds: “We collect the cargo fee from the buyer, so when you transfer the cargo fee we receive from the buyer we get the transfer fee, so this process goes into the charge category at the door and we collect the charge at the gate and also the maki fee.” says.
    Therefore, we give the cargo charge in advance when we send the cargo, then the fee from the receiver is transferred to our accounts, the transfer fee and the expenses I have mentioned above are reflected to the buyer and we say that we already pay the whole fee to our shop before ordering it XARGO.
    Now you will say, "If that's the case, why don't you ship with other companies?" We also contacted other companies, but we received a negative response. Since other companies do not guarantee themselves like PTT, they say "we cannot send thousands of cargoes every month PAYED BY THE BUYER", because no one can guarantee the acceptance of these cargoes. Unaccepted cargos return to the cargo company as a loss.
    As a result, although we sometimes experience problems, we are sending the cargo in this way because it is the cheapest and the only way to do our best.

Bernau by
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

I have already bought a CD and now I want to buy it from German Vocabulary Cards. How do I apply? Could you help?

Thank you,

Meetal
    Exhibition Stand

I want it, how can I order it?

Exhibition Stand

–> What is the cost of DVDs and cards? I may have friends who want to contribute and benefit.

–> Prices are also written in the sub-topics. The cost of being inactive for a long time... :'(

Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.