Return to a forgotten language (What to do)

> Forums > General German and German A1 Family Combination Courses > Return to a forgotten language (What to do)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    mentat
    Exhibition Stand

Hello!

I saw in German in high school, it has been over 6 years, and at that time I had b1 certificate at that time. I remember very well in Grameri, I can translate certain articles even if I am very struggling. (cautions, legal opinions, contracts, but as I said, I am having a hard time getting too much of the word). if I can speak german fluently in the place I work, then the place will be different.

Where should I start in order to be able to improve both language and speaking? Which course should I go to? I live in Istanbul, I looked at the Goethe Institute but I think the registration time is gone, and I do not know any other course. If I do not understand if it's quality, it's probably the beginning of my career. What to do?

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

The best thing you will do is read books, watch tv and talk. these will allow you to recall the language again. The learned language is unforgettable, just the chirp.

You can go to the Istanbul language center. The certificate they gave is valid and they are very good. I went there with 91 I started my grammar without knowing german kursa

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.