Completed Application Form for Family Reunification in Germany (EXAMPLE)

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    nazlixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

my heart will go down my belly!
    While we were filling it so much 2 days ago, I would have seen it before.

But we filled a few places differently?

How do you live somewhere? **) I asked you to leave the question blank
    If there are two stars yesterday, if it is filled in germany, it does not need to be answered.
    So we did not write anything?

And how are you going to provide my subs?
    In German
    I wanted it to write "Working with my wife". Is this true for them too?

And in Form 21, I said write "indefinitely" to the question "How long do you want to stay in AFC?"
    And at the end of the form, let me tell you to write “ich beantrage die Aufenthaltserlaubnis für ……..” and “unbefristet” there.
    ie indefinite.

Are they wrong? Please answer.

nazlixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

and one more responsibility,
    Would you like to stick to the picture section on the form?

We did it?
    Why else would we ask for a picture so that we will not be there?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what picture did you make and do you want to give a picture do you want to give me the picture now you will give the extra bitterness or you will make the missing hessabini then you do not want to insert the picture but you do not fill the place other than the gordunguz parts no problem no matter what you do you will fill in the unimportant part of yours you will fill in the places that will be filled in certain places already found in the form is enough

nazlixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

figs made from biometric-looking pictures
    filled two forms and stuck it in the same quilt
    took pictures too far

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

okay, but normally we do not recommend anyone to stick to it, so just fill in the information that they know very well, we are saying that the consulate itself is taking care of it,

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Before Horizon came to Germany, I could not fill out this application form alone. My German was very insufficient then. I paid a lot of money to a translation agency to fill out this form, you know !! What a good person you are really. let everybody know your worth vAllahi. friends really horizon germany is doing a lot for the future. It gives a lot of information and it has saved you a great burden by publishing this application form in Turkish in an understandable language. I am back to those years. I had a hard time. My husband was in Germany, I could not translate it alone and as I said, I had this form filled out in exchange for money. KNOW THAT THE HORIZON CANNOT BE PAID.

THANKS HORIZON. okay:)

yfatih
    Exhibition Stand

I also have chronic allergic asthma bronchitis .. Is it necessary to indicate this in the disease department? what is germany if necessary?

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

I think you do not have to write at all. I have bronchitis bendede, I did not write.  :)

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

actual

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

?

sIVASLI
    Exhibition Stand

Guys, I did wrong in how many places, can I write on it in a way that there is no such thing as scribbling?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If it's okay, take it out from the printer again

sIVASLI
    Exhibition Stand

Fuk brother, I erased it with a correction fluid, hopefully nothing will happen. By the way, don't those forum papers have to be original?

fred48
    Exhibition Stand

I downloaded a form from the Ankara Consulate, and some sections have changed. Is it possible to publish a completed sample of the new form

nutritionist
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, there is a question in the application form asking if you have been blocked from entering Germany before. My tourist visa, which I previously applied for, was rejected. What should I write here??? Thanks in advance for your answer…

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (51 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.