2018 visa holders

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2018 visa holders can gather here! Senders are out of date.

Strong1903
    Exhibition Stand

Hello my brother, I made an application on the child on March 19 .. I wondered about your situation .. My wife and child are German citizens .. My child is 7 months old .. how is your situation? You get the visa as soon as possible

My brother received a letter to the residence address of my wife in Germany 3 days ago, they were asked to fill in a forum related to my application.The bidet passport was sent by my wife today, let's see if the letter is fortunate, they will approve the consulate in 72 days.It was probably within XNUMX days.

Strong1903
    Exhibition Stand

My brother received a letter to the residence address of my wife in Germany 3 days ago, they were asked to fill in a forum related to my application.The bidet passport was sent by my wife today, let's see if the letter is fortunate, they will approve the consulate in 72 days.It was probably within XNUMX days.

My wife and child are German citizens, let's see about us, better of all, they do not have the luxury of giving rejection, after all, we cannot live away from our family. If they refuse, I will sue.

Goztepe 35
    Exhibition Stand

The letter came to my wife 3 hours before she saw her message ... they wanted the same thing. To be delivered by April 23 ...

faust07330
    Exhibition Stand

May God be our assistant, friends, I applied for marriage in Germany in February 2019 and gave the documents today, while I was at work, they called me from Izmir, I wonder why they called me if anyone has an idea.

cengizxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I made my April 8 application to get married in Germany, April 18, my documents arrived in Germany, they asked for an invitation, I sent an e-mail in addition to the documents, how to deliver the invitation to the consulate by e-mail or by hand, the lady I talked to at the consulate told me they could ask for it. In the meantime, my German citizen, my fiancee, what is requested from him, the contract of the place we will stay and the salary base Office in Germany Bring your documents on Tuesday, April 23, they said that you will get your visa in mid-May or at the end of May, we are now waiting.

the almanyafatih
    Exhibition Stand

I made my April 8 application to get married in Germany, April 18, my documents arrived in Germany, they asked for an invitation, I sent an e-mail in addition to the documents, how to deliver the invitation to the consulate by e-mail or by hand, the lady I talked to at the consulate told me they could ask for it. In the meantime, my German citizen, my fiancee, what is requested from him, the contract of the place we will stay and the salary base Office in Germany Bring your documents on Tuesday, April 23, they said that you will get your visa in mid-May or at the end of May, we are now waiting.

Hello, how did they request an invitation? You've delivered the documents you consulates in Turkey after they asked him to send you an invitation of his wife in Germany?

cengizxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, exactly as Germany has a state system, every city requests different documents and the mail sent to me was also sending me an invitation, they asked me to prepare and deliver the documents that my wife had to send on Tuesday and I will receive an invitation on that day, and I will deliver them electronically or manually, but the consulate told me that they might even happen. They said we can call you here again, but don't have too many questions in your mind, most importantly, your spouse has sufficient income and the rest is easy and things can be done in a short time.

cengizxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, how did they request an invitation? You've delivered the documents you consulates in Turkey after they asked him to send you an invitation of his wife in Germany?

senish
    Exhibition Stand

7 february 2019 izmir meeting
    I completed the missing documents on 13 February
    On April 2, the letter came, they asked for a photocopy of my wife's passport, they also made us sign a document, it was something like a marriage contract, the document was also written on our information, the foreigners police asked for them, we sent them on the same day, there was still no news 65 days had applied, the letter arrived for 17 days, there was such a document. Is my wife German citizen by the way?

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello …. 1 November 2018 There is still no application or answer. 180 days left until 4 days

arash007
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, how did you get the photocopy of these apostilled documents? They stapled huge apostille paper on the document and the noble document remained at the bottom. How did you get a photocopy? I have a date this week.

aras.xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, first of all, I would like to wish patience to all my friends who are waiting for a visa. I hope everyone's visa will be issued as soon as possible. Thank God, do not give up hope and do not stress yourself. My wife is a Turkish citizen and has an indefinite residence permit. I applied for family reunification in Ankara on January 29. It has been 99 days and I have not received any letters or anything. No problem, when my wife went to the foreigners' office, they missed it from the beginning. I sent an e-mail for the first time to Ankara on May 4th, but there was no response, we will go again tomorrow, let's see what they say, hopefully everyone's visa will arrive soon, in this holy month of Ramadan 🙏🏻

aras.xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello …. 1 November 2018 There is still no application or answer. 180 days left until 4 days

Why did my brother go so long though my friend's that lasted 6 and a half months?

cengizxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

And we had made our application on April 8th. Today, we received a message from the domestic cargo company. The cargo will be delivered tomorrow. Everything was positive. Hopefully, we will get the visa we want tomorrow and reunite with our loved one. I will write again tomorrow.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, it has been 188 days. We receive no response from either Izmir or Germany. If I wait this long and get rejected….. Does anyone know what to do?

Displaying 15 answers - 1,921 to 1,935 (1,948 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.