2018 visa holders

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2018 visa holders can gather here! Senders are out of date.

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello me 07.12.2018/2/3 at application did Izmir consulate to 26.01.2019-12 times just called my wife foreigners latest 3/XNUMX/XNUMX at then pass any documents we have received XNUMX per month we reached was also bekliyoz feedback from turkey consulate feedback reaches our hands did not reach the documents the police every time we left the news vercez When I said what the feedback said, I can't give you any information. He said that there is already XNUMX months. They did not call my wife and asked for documents.

I can't say anything, words are meaningless, they are not enough, may God help us to describe this.

canail to
    Exhibition Stand

Can Family, your visa is good too, your way is open at your fortune ☺ When is the trip? You can go immediately, if you get a visa, of course 😂

Hello,
    I just read your article yes, your visa is valid on the day it was issued, generally .. I flew as soon as I received the visa. :) God willing, my prayers are with you.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    I just read your article yes, your visa is valid on the day it was issued, generally .. I flew as soon as I received the visa. :) my god, insAllah, my prayers to you are with you.

Amen, thank you... I sent an e-mail to the consulate today as it has been 100 days, there is no response asking if I can get information 😂

ozgursari
    Exhibition Stand

Have 90 days

Thank you. My visa received in 20 days (28.01.19). We will put our work in order and if it is better, we will go soon. Good luck to everyone.

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you. My visa received in 20 days (28.01.19). We will put our work in order and if it is better, we will go soon. Good luck to everyone.

First of all, good luck :) Could you please give more details about you and your wife? Which city, your citizenship, employment status, etc. Forgive my curiosity. I hope all of ours come in such a short time. Amine.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I wrote an e-mail saying it has been 100 days and I received a reply... Your application has been forwarded to Germany, but no opinion has been received from there yet, they said do not write here.

ozanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

My friends came today with my passport visa. I applied to the children who were not born to the press. If you are seeking help on your unborn child, you can reach me from instagram
    @poet.seckinn

3 quarry consular interview
    3 subat foreign check
    12 February passport

cazonova1
    Exhibition Stand

I made an application on 07.12.2018. My picture called the foreigners' office a few times. 24.12.2018 came to him. He returned on 13.01.2019. until the end of the stove 13.01.2019 times aradi documents I miss my wife in the most recent calls received responses did not reach our hands Do grows to 3 February he asked the paperwork to us at 14 months reached turkiyede the feedback beklioz demişler.12 days ago I explained the situation to the consulate mail attım.bug the consulate from aradia on 5 a They gave me a deadline, I had to prove my marriage. I had to prove my marriage. I gave the wedding photos to the consulate at that time. I told him, it seemed like the woman in Germany is doing racism, I presented my documents, my wife came in and out. When they look at the goethe course, the applicants after me got the visa and even the woman in Germany is trying to prolong the business, is there a place to complain about the malevolent behaviors that have been victimized on this issue.

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, no news from anyone? If anyone sees this comment, please write something to show that they are here, I think we will support each other with comments.

Strong1903
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I made an application for family reunification on January 17th, he said it will be clear in 4-6 weeks, the staff member said that after 6 weeks, I sent an e-mail to the consulate and said that your process is continuing. It's been 2 weeks today, still no news, what should I do? Does anyone know?

Strong1903
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2019 Is there a visa document on the unborn child?
    I made a visa application on the 2019 quarry 3 unborn child.
    My consulate meeting super gecti.
    My wife looked at the maternity passport to be made on May 12 and your spouse will be born on May 12 and said to you for your visa on April 12, as well as 1 month before (we can give your visa).
    I gave my wife's hospital reports next to me I said I wouldn't be sooner .. but may be the foreigners will decide that we'll be in this case 12 Let's write the reports already on your mind the foreigners said they said the situation.
    Awake said they could come early or not.
    Fortunately, the woman working in the foreign branch is very understanding and behaves with a smiling face. When my wife went there 2 days ago, the documents came as online, she said we are waiting for the original documents by mail from Turkey. When the documents reach my hand, she said that I will give your consent for your spouse to come early.
    In the meantime, I did not request a fee for my child.
    By the way, let me tell you from forgetful. (Important )
    You are preparing all of them, but if there is something they do not write, you need to get a b form from the population list. I bought it immediately, but they did not take it, they took my document and said we will give it inside.
    11 30: 12 at the consulate in the process of the minyapan lady ministry in the process I would bring the XNUMX to bring the documents. I said I'd get it, but the door was to pass to you, said the Arladas.
    I get it, I will go and take it, so he said 👊🏼 I will say so far in 2019, I will be glad if people share their information on dogmiss cock.

My brother, I made an application from Istanbul on January 17, I sent an e-mail, they said that news is coming between 6-12 weeks, the staff there said that the staff there will come CVP in 4-6 weeks still did not come, what is your situation?

Youth
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, please, I'm sorry I saw it too late. I received a message from the domestic cargo on Friday evening, 1 day before my passport arrived. I had it Saturday at 10 a.m. Hello!
    First of all congratulations. Did they send any messages from the kargi company before getting your passport? If you received, how many messages arrived! Thanks in advance for your answer

Youth
    Exhibition Stand

We did not receive any confirmation news. I could neither reach the consulate nor get any news from the foreign branch office. It took 120 days. I received msgs from the domestic cargo on Friday evening and Saturday morning at 10 am. I had my visa on February 25 and I had my visa on February 26. God bless you, I realized after a long time, so I hope your visa has come too long.
    I congratulate you, go well and in good health and be very happy, God willing. Can you write us the application date, the date you received the notification of the delivery and approval of your documents, and the date of your cargo message? If you don't mind, you can also wait for the visa delivery date. And it's hard to wait, I'm sorry, today is my 86th day.

Goztepe 35
    Exhibition Stand

My brother, I made an application from Istanbul on January 17, I sent an e-mail, they said that news is coming between 6-12 weeks, the staff there said that the staff there will come CVP in 4-6 weeks still did not come, what is your situation?

Hello my brother, I made an application on the child on March 19 .. I wondered about your situation .. My wife and child are German citizens .. My child is 7 months old .. how is your situation? You get the visa as soon as possible

petra
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I applied from Istanbul on 18.10.2018.

I received a rejection slip today. Even though the foreigners office said "we approved".

And I have waited 3.5 months for this RET.

Reason for refusal: my wife also moved from Istanbul to Germany and now the residence permit is until February 2020. He will take an exam and get the diploma equivalence in June. So for now, a residence permit until 2020.

I have already applied for a session until February 2020, just like him, this is nonsense, I have to stay separate from my wife until February 2020, in this case!

I think we will give it to a lawyer. Or I will also apply myself with a work visa.

Hello, I am very sorry. I hope you can go to your spouse as soon as possible.

You will have a couple of questions. My wife just went to Germany with a work visa (not a blue card).
    He has an application for a residence card in April. I don't know how many sessions they will give the first time.
    Your spouse also went with a work visa. When did he leave? How many years did they give the first residence card?

Displaying 15 answers - 1,906 to 1,920 (1,948 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.