How can I take my Turkey to affordable goods?

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > How can I take my Turkey to affordable goods?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends. I have 4-5 suitcases of belongings to take to Turkey. It will cost me a lot to take it by plane. Can you tell me the prices with shipping? (Honestly, I couldn't find transportation vehicles because the place I live in is small. I only got information from a Turkish market, which told me about the transportation vehicles that transfer fruits and vegetables from Germany to Turkey, but also said there might be a risk of my belongings being lost.) Or when you buy extra items when buying a flight ticket, you pay 2 euros per kilo. That's what I heard, but I don't know how true it is. I also know that if I travel with Lufthansa, I have the right to carry 46 kilos. But my suitcase weight is around 100 kilos. I will also take my laptop with me. What should I do for him? I will show you my invoice. I have no information about this issue since I have never brought a computer before. :) I would be very happy if anyone knows about these issues.

https://www.almancax.com/almanca-alfabesi-das-deutsche-alphabet.html

guru
    Exhibition Stand

hello REYYA, good luck. Are you going back to TR?

I brought my belongings of transportation when coming to Turkey from Germany. they get 1 EUR for every 7 kg with the plane.

I had about 15 parcels in standard size, I had a total of 300 EUR in electrical household appliances such as dining utensils, utensils, coffee mak.

you can search from internet turkish firm
    google enter TUBAY TRANSPORT BRUCHSAL

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

you do not need to give an invoice for the laptop. Everyone is carrying a laptop, handy yada pads. TV gotta be on the way to or greater oluyor.turkiye possessions of electronic invoices germany bringing gotta like him. I carry an 2 laptop every time I go, so nothing has come out yet.

The shipping companies for 100 kg want lots of money. They give you 1 containers. The same price that shows 1 kg in the same container which costs 100 kg is the same price. If you want to use the seat with your seat, if you want 1 plate.

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends. I have 4-5 suitcases of belongings to take to Turkey. It will cost me a lot to take it by plane. Can you tell me the prices with shipping? (Honestly, I couldn't find transportation vehicles because the place I live in is small. I only got information from a Turkish market, which told me about the transportation vehicles that transfer fruits and vegetables from Germany to Turkey, but also said there might be a risk of my belongings being lost.) Or when you buy extra items when buying a flight ticket, you pay 2 euros per kilo. That's what I heard, but I don't know how true it is. I also know that if I travel with Lufthansa, I have the right to carry 46 kilos. But my suitcase weight is around 100 kilos. I will also take my laptop with me. What should I do for him? I will show you my invoice. I have no information about this issue since I have never brought a computer before. :) I would be very happy if anyone knows about these issues.

Hello Reyya,

First of all, I recommend you carry your laptop alongside your luggage like travel luggage during your travels. When electronic goods are loaded on the aircraft luggage compartment, there is no insurance against any damages. Essentially electronic goods are not allowed to be loaded in the luggage compartment. Of course you can upload but airline companies have put such an article to get rid of the problem of repaying you by asking you if you are loading prohibited to load on paper.

Secondly, the airline companies' international baggage allowance is 30 Kg of hand baggage allowance of 8 kg. Of course, airlines such as Pegasus and Sun Express that sell cheap tickets aim to make a profit by reducing the baggage allowance to 20 Kg and paying excess baggage.
    If you say 100 kilograms of luggage; If you come to Turkey with a company that recognizes the right to 30 kg baggage (Turkish Airlines etc) plane shipper of my advice up to 33 kilos already does not sound if more Türkhavayol 2-3 kilos. Prepare a hand luggage 8 pound as hand luggage.
    Thus, you can bring approximately 40 – 45 kilos with you.

I recommend that you send the remaining items by mail or cargo. If you were to send from Turkey to Germany PTT I 'd recommend. But I do not know which institution works that way there, but it is probably DHL. You must get a price from DHL.
    Of course, your baggage is important inside. If you have electronic goods, do not send them. But if you have only personal items, you can send it with no problems. There is no need to be an electronic device for a living problem such as customs.

If you are making a definite return, be sure to get a "definitive return paper" from the consulate. This paper even gives you the right to move house without paying customs fees. Even if your belongings are stuck at Turkish customs, you can retrieve them with this paper, no problem.

Exhibition Stand

pegasus firm pounds weight xNUMX tl receive tickets get additional baggage you can get tickets

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

pegasus firm pounds weight xNUMX tl receive tickets get additional baggage you can get tickets

5 TL on domestic flights.
    On international flights, if you add additional luggage at the time you buy a ticket, 5.50 TL, which if you buy the room during the reservation. If they say you have excess baggage at the airport and want to pay, you will pay 6 Euros per kilo.

Exhibition Stand

I did not say anything different I already received the information 5 tl I have already received 5.5 there is not much difference :) one dhl cargo gets 1 kg to 5-6 about euro and gets very long time to go 1-1,5 finds months

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I did not say anything different I already received the information 5 tl I have already received 5.5 there is not much difference :)

Oh okay then I'm sorry, I thought you said it was a field trip.

He cannot add more than 20 kilos of extra baggage alone. He has 100 kilograms of luggage and still can't do his job to take 40 kilograms + hand luggage. It should take mail or a different route. If he says he will pay extra for the remaining 60 kilos, he has to spend 10 times more than the value of the items inside. :)

Exhibition Stand

yes it rest 60 even if the kiloyu cargo companies sending too expensive to come will be dealing in customs in an electronic artefacts coming to Turkey is also very If shipping the cheapest in germany as PTT DHL in turkey I went on a package 3 day I sent before 32 kg paper paid 18 euros 1 kg paper package 18 days I paid 9 euro gone 
    ps3 has disappeared in a friend

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

yes in Germany I went 60 days a package I sent before 3 kg in weight, such as PTT too expensive to come will be dealing in customs in an electronic esyalar if the very time getting the cheapest of the cargo coming to Turkey DHL Turkey if sending even with so remaining 32 kiloyu cargo enterprises paid 18 euros for 1 kg paper package I went in 18 days, I paid 9 euro 
    ps3 has disappeared in a friend

Reyya, you better bring your suitcase piece by piece, if you are going to go here again. Otherwise, all kinds of costs are expensive. Turkey will go to the familiar drive to bring the rest of them if requested. In other words, whether they go to a different city than you will go to in TR, they will send them to the city you are in with cargo in Turkey. The rest of the suitcases are easy enough to enter TR

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you individually to everyone for their comments. yes guru, i think. I plan to return to Turkey towards the end of this year. It seems more advantageous to be in my own country in terms of business and private life.

There is no such thing as electronic in the suitcases I will take to my clothes. Hmm it's true, it will cost more to take away the items I understand from the comments than the contents of the suitcases. It seems most logical to take it in two parties. Last year I went with Luftansa and its right to carry was 23 23 separate suitcases and 46 kilos in total. But mishaps for this year, Lufthansan did not have direct flights to Ankara. arrived directly in istanbul. cheap to send parcels from Germany to Turkey from Germany to Turkey, but very expensive. I searched.

guru
    Exhibition Stand

As I said, you will come and go 1 * 2 times, which was a plane ticket or something again.
    I think you can take what you can take by plane and handle the rest by transport.
    I had 15 cartons I think I had a lot of stuff inside, half of the house had cost about 300 euros anyway. it came without any problem

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

Hello Reyya,

First of all, I recommend you carry your laptop alongside your luggage like travel luggage during your travels. When electronic goods are loaded on the aircraft luggage compartment, there is no insurance against any damages. Essentially electronic goods are not allowed to be loaded in the luggage compartment. Of course you can upload but airline companies have put such an article to get rid of the problem of repaying you by asking you if you are loading prohibited to load on paper.

Secondly, the airline companies' international baggage allowance is 30 Kg of hand baggage allowance of 8 kg. Of course, airlines such as Pegasus and Sun Express that sell cheap tickets aim to make a profit by reducing the baggage allowance to 20 Kg and paying excess baggage.
    If you say 100 kilograms of luggage; If you come to Turkey with a company that recognizes the right to 30 kg baggage (Turkish Airlines etc) plane shipper of my advice up to 33 kilos already does not sound if more Türkhavayol 2-3 kilos. Prepare a hand luggage 8 pound as hand luggage.
    Thus, you can bring approximately 40 – 45 kilos with you.

I recommend that you send the remaining items by mail or cargo. If you were to send from Turkey to Germany PTT I 'd recommend. But I do not know which institution works that way there, but it is probably DHL. You must get a price from DHL.
    Of course, your baggage is important inside. If you have electronic goods, do not send them. But if you have only personal items, you can send it with no problems. There is no need to be an electronic device for a living problem such as customs.

If you are making a definite return, be sure to get a "definitive return paper" from the consulate. This paper even gives you the right to move house without paying customs fees. Even if your belongings are stuck at Turkish customs, you can retrieve them with this paper, no problem.

Hello, will the definitive return paper I will receive from the consulate be required only for electronic items? I don't understand this!! I don't have any electronic items to take anyway. I'm thinking of selling them all here. TV, refrigerator, washing machine….etc.. Of course, it would be nice if I had an alternative such as taking it to Turkey, but it seems difficult. So, what other documents do I need to get from the consulate when I return? I wonder if you know?

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

As I said, you will come and go 1 * 2 times, which was a plane ticket or something again.
    I think you can take what you can take by plane and handle the rest by transport.
    I had 15 cartons I think I had a lot of stuff inside, half of the house had cost about 300 euros anyway. it came without any problem

You are right, let me investigate this too. I think it will all be solved at once. I guess you didn't have any big household items, right? (refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) I will investigate that shipment you gave. Thanks guru. Also, I'm asking how much your items weigh, because I wonder if they charge extra for shipping after a certain weight exceeds a certain weight.  :) I am asking because I have no information on these matters.

guru
    Exhibition Stand

No, I just took the clothes and small kitchen tools to my dinnerware. quilt pillow or something.
    As far as I remember, they bought it according to the size of the cardboard, not the weight.

dejavuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, will the definitive return paper I will receive from the consulate be required only for electronic items? I don't understand this!! I don't have any electronic items to take anyway. I'm thinking of selling them all here. TV, refrigerator, washing machine….etc.. Of course, it would be nice if I had an alternative such as taking it to Turkey, but it seems difficult. So, what other documents do I need to get from the consulate when I return? I wonder if you know?

Essentially, "Definitive Return to Turkey" is a law about being able to move your entire house. But I cannot claim to have very detailed knowledge. I think you can get the best information from the consulate in person. Additionally, if you have worked there for more than 5 years, you have the right to bring one car to Turkey without paying customs duty if you are going to return for sure. If you want, you can research this too. I think if you type "bringing a car to Turkey from Germany" on Google, you will see sites where you can get detailed information. In other words, it does not cover a single electronic item.

In addition, Germany has a return law. They provide relocation aid to the returning Turks. This law was also broadcast on TV. Just because the Germans are taking steps to turn the Turks back. I guess you can get this from the job center or whatever institution you get help from, as detailed information. Of course, they will look for some conditions, but it is useful to learn, maybe it is something you can benefit from.

If you are going to make a definite return, research them well, I think there may be other options besides carrying luggage with your luggage. I know that even if you have worked there, even the insurance allowances in your name can be transferred to the Turkish Social Security Institution by petitioning. In other words, your situation is other than carrying items, I think you have some extra rights because you are returning. I suggest you research.
    Again I try to help if anything we know

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (22 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.