2018 visa holders

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2018 visa holders can gather here! Senders are out of date.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

take care of yourself too. The only way I am thinking about now is to get my C1 certificate in March and apply for a work visa. On my wife, I cannot apply again until June, it can happen in June when she obtains her diploma equivalence and unlimited residence rights (niederlassungserlaubnis).

They cited the lack of "niederlassungserlaubnis" as the reason for rejection, since my wife's aufenthaltstitel was until 02.2020. I am writing this so that those with spouses who left Turkey can read and be informed before applying. Don't let them get rejected.

Sir, did you receive a message yesterday from the courier or did they send it directly today... I hope you get C1 first and then your spouse passes the exam...

Zzzk
    Exhibition Stand

Sir, did you receive a message yesterday from the courier or did they send it directly today... I hope you get C1 first and then your spouse passes the exam...

No, I did not receive a message from the cargo, they sent an envelope for rejection. I already had my passport every once in a while to go to my wife on my tourist visa. The direct rejection envelope went home without any news

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends... I am going to die now because of grief. Y branch responded to my e-mail... They said they will respond within 3 to 6 months. They said we cannot say yes or no right now... What does this mean? It has been 3 months since I applied, please give me some advice.

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I applied from Istanbul on 18.10.2018.

I received a rejection slip today. Even though the foreigners office said "we approved".

And I have waited 3.5 months for this RET.

Reason for refusal: my wife also moved from Istanbul to Germany and now the residence permit is until February 2020. He will take an exam and get the diploma equivalence in June. So for now, a residence permit until 2020.

I have already applied for a session until February 2020, just like him, this is nonsense, I have to stay separate from my wife until February 2020, in this case!

I think we will give it to a lawyer. Or I will also apply myself with a work visa.

I'm really sorry, they sent it to us after five and a half months last year. The rejection is nonsense. I think it's ridiculous. Give it to a lawyer. I hope he will handle your case as soon as possible. It will be six months. I'm still waiting. They sent the visa to my friend, a week after it was approved. He applied from Ankara, I am from Izmir.

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If your spouse's residence permit is unlimited and he is not unemployed, you are not likely to get a RET.

I was rejected because my wife's residence permit was short, I do not want to demoralize those waiting. I also know what it means to wait.

we bought it last year 36 € was missing so 😁 my wife is a Turkish citizen and her own business

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

No, I did not receive a message from the cargo, they sent an envelope for rejection. I already had my passport every once in a while to go to my wife on my tourist visa. The direct rejection envelope went home without any news

It's very difficult to wait and get this answer, but don't give up, don't be devastated, I hope your wife passes the exam, you pass the exam too and you won't be apart for a year, I haven't been able to go to my wife for two years, the year is ending until I apply and get an answer. May God help us, be patient, hopefully our visas will be issued as soon as possible, be strong. My Lord, they will definitely give us that visa. They cannot keep us apart from our spouses for life. There are rights and laws.

M33m
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, friends,
    19 October Ankara Application,
    The visa was issued on February 5 and was approved 7-10 days before that.
    It arrived on the morning of February 7th.
    May God give patience to all of you, the process is very difficult. But it comes eventually. When the visa arrives, you realize that you will leave this place, your desire to leave as soon as possible gives way to the desire to spend as much time as you can with your home, your homeland, and your family.
    take your time. either :)

ABRAHAM
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, my visa has arrived, thank goodness, millet to everyone.
    Visa application December 13, 2018
    Approval February 1, 2019
    Visa issue date is February 5, 2019
    No message received from the cargo. Date of delivery on February 08, 2018
    APPLICATION DEPARTMENT: İzmir
    State and city of destination Bayern / Erlangen
    I write these in detail because I was always curious about it to help you.
    I wish everything to your heart's content.

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Good luck to you, may our eyes be blessed 🙏 🙏 🙏

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, friends,
    May God give patience to all of you, the process is very difficult. But eventually it comes. When you come to the visa, you realize that you will leave this place, and everything you want to go as soon as possible leaves your home, your homeland and the desire to spend as much time with your family as you can.

Good luck to you, good luck to us. I swear, I won't think about it when my visa is issued. I have been trying to go to my wife for two years. It will be six months since I applied on February 16th.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Amen, I am very happy for you.

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, friends,
    May God give patience to all of you, the process is very difficult. But eventually it comes. When you come to the visa, you realize that you will leave this place, and everything you want to go as soon as possible leaves your home, your homeland and the desire to spend as much time with your family as you can.

Good luck and good luck

Waiting for Visa
    Exhibition Stand

good luck, your eyes are on our head insha'Allah '🙏 🙏 🙏

I am a teacher, I hope yours will come true, I will not be happy just like that, I will be very happy for you.

cazonova1
    Exhibition Stand

Hello me 07.12.2018/2/3 at application did Izmir consulate to 26.01.2019-12 times just called my wife foreigners latest 3/XNUMX/XNUMX at then pass any documents we have received XNUMX per month we reached was also bekliyoz feedback from turkey consulate feedback reaches our hands did not reach the documents the police every time we left the news vercez When I said what the feedback said, I can't give you any information. He said that there is already XNUMX months. They did not call my wife and asked for documents.

dagdelenxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Teacher, I hope yours will come out, I will not be happy like that, I will be very happy on your behalf

Thank you teacher, may God bless you, I am happy for those who left and sad for those who stayed, especially for those who waited five or six months like me.

Displaying 15 answers - 1,891 to 1,905 (1,948 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.