2019 Germany Visa Expecters

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    bluexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am starting this topic for our friends who will share their ideas on visa issues as of 2019, I hope everything will be beneficial for everyone...

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

:)

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

I understand you very well. Sometimes setbacks happen in life. We had the wedding in August. I waited for the appointment from September to November. I have been waiting for visa approval since November. The foreigners branch we are affiliated with is very busy. About 4 weeks ago, my wife sent an e-mail to the foreigners branch. Last week, in the reply to the e-mail, we received the news that "the documents to be sent from the consulate have not yet arrived, we have to wait due to the extreme density, and we have to send an e-mail again."
    I cannot imagine how the consulate could not deliver the documents to the foreigners branch in such a long time (2.5 months). I wonder if there is a problem with the consulate or whether we have the possibility of being called for cross-examination when the waiting period is over 2.5 months. (Except for the age difference, we do not have a situation that requires cross-examination, but I have a feeling that we will be called for cross-examination for a few days.) Today it has been 78 days. I hope we get good news soon. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Keep your heart relaxed, my dear, it is very slow and troubled because of that place .. Did they send this e-mail to you last week?
    I also had the fear of cross-examination or fear of rejection. As the time goes on, such things come to mind involuntarily. When it comes to cross-examination, it is not clear at all. What I have gathered from people's experiences around here or from people's conversations on YouTube is that there are people who are called for cross-examination 1 month and 1,5 months after the application. There are also those who waited for a month and were called at the end of the period.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But try not to think about these things, as you said, there is no age difference or anything suspicious in your case... According to what they say, your documents have not been sent, but the German consulate is actually supposed to send them in 3 months. 2,5- 1 weeks to ship right? I don't know dear, maybe they said that because they didn't want to give information 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm waiting for your good news 🙏🏻

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings
    The system is not progressing well
    We did not send e-mails to any place, and we do not know whether the documents have been received or not.
    They said that if we try to get information, if we call or send an e-mail, we are waiting for an answer.
    Because we waited so long, there was no patience
    Which city is yours

Since your process started about 1 month ago, it is not appropriate to send an e-mail now. But after a month or so, if you do not hear about the status of your visa, your spouse can send a German e-mail to the foreigners branch to learn about the status of your visa. I have written a lot of comments on whether to mailing or not in the past pages. However, after the rumors of some people that the e-mail sent to the foreigners' branch accelerated the process, we sent an e-mail in an official language, explaining our situation, taking the risk of prolonging the process.
    You think that you have been waiting too long at the moment due to the misfortune of waiting 7 months due to the condition of your spouse before your visa application. Waiting for 1-2 months is normal for visa approval. I hope your next process will not be too long. It's a really difficult situation. We will live in Magdeburg.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Keep your heart relaxed, my dear, it is very slow and troubled because of that place .. Did they send this e-mail to you last week?
    I also had the fear of cross-examination or fear of rejection. As the time goes on, such things come to mind involuntarily. When it comes to cross-examination, it is not clear at all. What I have gathered from people's experiences around here or from people's conversations on YouTube is that there are people who are called for cross-examination 1 month and 1,5 months after the application. There are also those who waited for a month and were called at the end of the period.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But try not to think about these things, as you said, there is no age difference or anything suspicious in your case... According to what they say, your documents have not been sent, but the German consulate is actually supposed to send them in 3 months. 2,5- 1 weeks to ship right? I don't know dear, maybe they said that because they didn't want to give information 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm waiting for your good news 🙏🏻

Hello dear,
    First of all, thank you for your nice wishes.
    Yes, they just sent the e-mail I told my wife, and I could not figure out exactly what happened. Maybe the officer did not want to give information. Maybe our documents were not sent to the consulate.
    As the process takes longer, negative thoughts come to my head inevitably. We have no choice but to wait for our current situation.
    Did you settle in Germany?

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Hello dear,
    First of all, thank you for your nice wishes.
    Yes, they just sent the e-mail I told my wife, and I could not figure out exactly what happened. Maybe the officer did not want to give information. Maybe our documents were not sent to the consulate.
    As the process takes longer, negative thoughts come to my head inevitably. We have no choice but to wait for our current situation.
    Did you settle in Germany?

If you do not have a negative situation, do not upset yourself unless it is related to income or legal legal aspects, such as a registry disorder, etc. .. your place is slow, I read all your posts. They may have said not to give information. Why would it take the consulate 2,5 months to send it? There were those who wrote before, dear, did you come across? While I was reading the pages, I came across that they threw the ball at each other, as if they were saying that the paperwork was gone, sometimes the foreigners' department said that this place was not there, the consulate said I sent it to us. I hope your troubles will end in a short time, my prayers are with you and you. 🙏🏻
    I had doctor jobs to take care of, but I collected my belongings, I'm at the airport right now ☺️

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

If you do not have a negative situation, do not upset yourself unless it is related to income or legal legal aspects, such as a registry disorder, etc. .. your place is slow, I read all your posts. They may have said not to give information. Why would it take the consulate 2,5 months to send it? There were those who wrote before, dear, did you come across? While I was reading the pages, I came across that they threw the ball at each other, as if they were saying that the paperwork was gone, sometimes the foreigners' department said that this place was not there, the consulate said I sent it to us. I hope your troubles will end in a short time, my prayers are with you and you. 🙏🏻
    I had doctor jobs to take care of, but I collected my belongings, I'm at the airport right now ☺️

We do not have any negative situation to receive a visa refusal. My wife already has a permanent job. We have a house to live in. Thank God we do not have any problems with judiciary or registry. As the process takes longer, people inevitably start to have negative thoughts. I know that the visa will necessarily be approved because we are legally married and meet all the conditions. But when?
    I wish you good luck and happiness in your new life. Hope to see you one day 🙋🏻‍♀️

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings
    A letter came to my wife today
    They wanted us to prove the truth about our marriage.
    Whatsap conversation was the first where he met, who introduced his wedding photos or something .. papers about my wife's salary paper that she has been working for 5 years
    What does that mean

Whatsapp correspondence and the reason they want your photos: to see if your marriage is real. They want the documents about the workplace where your spouse has worked before, in case he is new to his current job, how long he has worked in his previous job, in case there is a problem with his job. Because your spouse has to look after you when you get there. The questions of how long he worked in the past job, will he be permanent in his new job may have been in mind. Germany is a country built on a very guarantee system. They attach great importance to the economic development of the family. That's why they want your husband's business documents in such detail. I think that if you give the documents and photos they demand from you, there will be no problems.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Ayyyy very happy 😁😊
    My wife received a letter from the Foreigners Office. After this letter, the visa is usually approved within 1-2 weeks… today is the 83rd day. I'm looking forward to the good news🙏

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings
    When I saw this message from you, I was excited too. Is that really the case?
    Missing documents in the letter to my name
    What is written in the letter to your inspiration
    I hope you get good news as soon as possible, of course I am waiting patiently

Hello,
    I do not know the detailed content of the letter. When I applied to the consulate, they received too many documents from me. Likewise, the foreigners' office had asked my wife for a few documents before. About a month ago, my wife sent an e-mail in German to the foreigners' office to learn the fate of the visa. Last week, we received the reply that "my documents were not sent to them by the consulate, we should continue to wait patiently." At the weekend, I received a letter from the Foreigners Office asking my wife for 12-month payroll and some insurance documents.
    Since I have read all the family reunification visa shares in the last 2 years, I deduced that a few weeks after the letter, the visa approval was received mostly.
    Take a bother now. Eventually we overturned 84 days.
    The process varies a lot from person to person, so I cannot give you clear information. Some people do not even receive letters, but passports are sent directly to their spouses.
    I hope we get good news as soon as possible.

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

:D

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

:D

Displaying 15 answers - 496 to 510 (537 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.