2019 Germany Visa Expecters

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    bluexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am starting this topic for our friends who will share their ideas on visa issues as of 2019, I hope everything will be beneficial for everyone...

Ramadan_21
    Exhibition Stand

Good day everyone, I'm new here, I want your comments about a topic

I live as refugees in Germany full 6 years and I just finished a full evlenecg when I said I was married by writing back to me came refusal to me asylum yanbancı on police in marrying give additional time for a month and said come with me evlği me and make me go to Turkey a family reunion, I went to the police and Come so now I came on 10,01.2019 I made my complete application and my job was done well in 15 minutes at the consulate, they did not ask much and my wife is German, by the way, it has been exactly 2 months, there is no CVP, my husband called the foreigners police 5 weeks ago, they said all the papers are okay they were waiting for the criminal record I mean, they have increased and it takes 6 to 8 weeks, now I am afraid that it will be rejected. 

Ramadan_21
    Exhibition Stand

I expect a CVP from you, I would be glad if you help me.

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello again guys. I applied for a family reunification visa to the German Consulate in Ankara on 14.02.2019. Today (11.03.2019) is the 24th day. According to the information we got from Ausländerbehörde, the documents have not yet reached their hands. According to what they said, there was no negativity after reaching it. The bad thing is, I have my sister-in-law's wedding 5 days later and I guess I won't be able to catch up. My wife will have to go to the wedding alone and this situation makes me very sad. We say good and continue to wait. God is great.

According to the information I can get today, Formblatt Antrag reached its hands on 04.03.2019. I don't know if what they got is the originals or a digital copy of the documents. Today is the 29th day. Tomorrow is the sister-in-law's wedding, and Monday is my birthday. They had a little hope of catching up during the week, but they were completely exhausted. Keep waiting. May you be blessed with the occasion to write this message. Inneddine indaAllahil Islam.

muratyc
    Exhibition Stand

Hello guys, I applied for family reunification at the consulate on 07.02.2019. If my husband is a German citizen and I am Turkish, our age is 24.
    While explaining how I met during the application, the woman said enough and asked questions to question my knowledge of German. Then he started to deal with the computer and said that was the process without even looking at the wedding photos I brought. It has been short.
    When we called the foreigners branch one month after the application for information, what they said was that they saw our information and a lady was dealing with my file. As they told everyone, they said that the procedures would take 3-4 months. I wish patience to all friends for this weary wait. I share the developments with you.

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone ..
    I applied for a family reunification visa from Ankara on 20.02.19. My meeting was very good. Today, 23 days I still did not receive a letter to my wife. I continue to wait patiently and excitedly. May God give us all patience. I understand that waiting is a difficult process. Turkish citizen, I wonder how long will I wait for the letter and how long will my visa be received? If anyone has information, I will be glad if he can enlighten it .. cofe :)

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone ..
    I applied for a family reunification visa from Ankara on 20.02.19. My meeting was very good. Today, 23 days have still not sent a letter to my wife. I continue to wait patiently and enthusiastically. May God give us all patience. He is a Turkish citizen. I wonder how long will I wait for the letter and how long will my visa be received? If anyone has information, I will be glad if he can enlighten it .. cofe :)

It is unfortunately difficult to say anything about it. But I think they will ask for documents because your spouse is a Turkish citizen. As far as I know, some German citizens send the visa directly without asking for documents. This is my knowledge. If I'm wrong please correct it  :)

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

It is unfortunately difficult to say anything about it. But I think they will ask for documents because your spouse is a Turkish citizen. As far as I know, some German citizens send the visa directly without asking for documents. This is my knowledge. If I'm wrong please correct it  :)

Yes, they will ask my wife for 3-month salary basement and the information of the house she lives in. I know we have prepared everything, but we are waiting for them to send letters.

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, they will ask my wife for 3-month salary basement and the information of the house she lives in. I know we have prepared everything, but we are waiting for them to send letters.

I don't think anyone can say anything about this. If the city you are going to is small or not crowded with foreigners and the officer who deals with your file in Ausländerbehörde, etc. If not, it won't take long. I envy those whose visas arrive in 18-20 days :)

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

I don't think anyone can say anything about this. If the city you are going to is small or not crowded with foreigners and the officer who deals with your file in Ausländerbehörde, etc. If not, it won't take long. I envy those whose visas arrive in 18-20 days :)

Exactly I envy me too. :D Fortunately, there is no choice but to wait. halay :)

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, if you want your spouse to go to the foreigners branch and open a file on your behalf, payroll, house contract, etc. can deliver documents such as. This will help your transactions proceed earlier and at least you will reduce mail time. :)

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, if you want your spouse to go to the foreigners branch and open a file on your behalf, payroll, house contract, etc. can deliver documents such as. This will help your transactions proceed earlier and at least you will reduce mail time. :)

If it is, we will do something like that, of course .. I hope it will not be a problem .. Did you do that?

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

If it is, we will do something like that, of course .. I hope it will not be a problem .. Did you do that?

Yes, I read on the forum, I was surprised if there is such a thing. My wife is a German citizen, but just in case, I asked her to go and do it. When he got there, they told him to bring a photocopy of all the documents and then opened a file on my behalf. If we have a situation to request documents, we will see your files from the system, we will not ask you again, if you save time, they said and they received the documents, you can do so. :)

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

But let me also point out that there is a state system in Germany, this may not be valid for every foreigners' office. You can get a clearer answer if your partner asks

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

But let me also point out that there is a state system in Germany, this may not be valid for every foreigners' office. You can get a clearer answer if your partner asks

yes you are right .. thank you very much let me ask for a question ..

cazonova1
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I say God give patience to everyone
    I applied for family reunification from Izmir on 07.12.2018. Rathause lied to my wife many times, saying that we did not receive the documents in 2 months. They told my wife that the documents arrived in 12 months and that we are waiting for a feedback. I sent an e-mail to the consulate and they called me 2 days later to ask if they were waiting for a feedback. 11.03.2019 I had to attend 2 interviews. Cross-examination: It's my wife's first marriage, I said patience. Anyway, I got on the bus and went. I live in Antalya. By the way, the woman let slip that it was both of your first marriages. Why did they call you? We talked about it. He said he was calling from the consulate, he said he couldn't recognize the number at first, your visa was approved, I said you need to have a 2-month health insurance, the consulate called and said they can't say whether your visa is approved or not, I said I'm calling from the Izmir consulate general, tell me your name, hang up, I'll call the consulate and I'll connect you, he said it's for security reasons. I said, what's the last thing? I had a deadline at the consulate at the time, he said I don't know, he said I don't know what visa I applied for, he just said the consul lady told me that the visa was approved and that I had to have 3 months insurance. I said lady, I applied for a family reunification visa, health insurance is not required for family reunification, 3 people from my class went to the Goethe course, none of them were required, I said, from your Consulate. I asked him how would I know if I was called, he said I don't have to convince him, he laughed and hung up the phone. I called my wife, she called Rathause, who was ministering to us there, and she said that she was not wanted, but she said that your wife should contact the German consulate, if they are the ones who want it, let them do it. I call the consulate, the switchboard says I can't answer, I ask if I can connect it to someone who can answer, I say it is forbidden. Well, I say, I don't know how to confirm, it says send an e-mail. . They are literally making fun of people's lives and starting a family. They say that things are based entirely on chance, German discipline, it has nothing to do with it, it's just German racism, you are completely at the initiative of the officer in front of you... I also wanted to add this, God damn those who make arranged marriages and commit fraud and put those who actually get married in such situations...

Displaying 15 answers - 31 to 45 (537 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.