2019 Germany Visa Expecters

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    bluexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am starting this topic for our friends who will share their ideas on visa issues as of 2019, I hope everything will be beneficial for everyone...

Northyyy
    Exhibition Stand

My wife twice foreigners in Turkey searched the branch operations did not go my papers as soon as you have been too slow sürüyo documents ulaşıcaz. After a month and a half, I sent an e-mail to the consulate, and there was no return. I hope we will get approval as soon as possible, it is very difficult to wait.

I advise you to be patient, if you call and put pressure, the procedures may be delayed because you do not know what kind of officer you will come across, the officer concerned is important.

Wishing han
    Exhibition Stand

As you said, if you do not have a complicated situation, you usually get an answer in two weeks from the foreign branch and you get approval.
    I hope you get good news and meet your spouse

Greetings
    I applied in December too, I received a letter about missing documents last week, my wife will take it tomorrow.
    I heard that those who applied in December were approved in January, we are waiting, hopefully our answers will come soon.

Northyyy
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings
    I applied in December too, I received a letter about missing documents last week, my wife will take it tomorrow.
    I heard that the applicants in December were getting approval in January, we are not waiting, insAllah, our answers will come immediately.

Hello there
    I hope you will receive an answer in two weeks and receive good news from the foreign branch.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

:D

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings
    I heard that the applicants in December were getting approval in January, we are not waiting, insAllah, our answers will come immediately.

Well, that process is changing a lot, those who go to places like small towns have a visa in 2 days, 1 week, and waiting for 6 months 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also applied for my visa in November 8, for example, my visa came last week, I wish you to be at your home in a short time.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

stuttgartcocuk
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

On January 20, I applied from Ankara over a child, my documents were complete. There was nothing negative, so it was short. My wife lives in the center of Stuttgart. Has anyone applied from Stuttgart, how long will it take before? There are those who apply from cities such as Munich and Berlin and receive a visa for a period of 1 month and a half.

mustafad
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, visa concept is a very relative concept, I think you do not condition yourself to leave early or late because your age is 1 month and a friend has come in 2 months, this job has a order, you make the application, your documents go to Germany, a letter comes to the spouse (or does not come) According to you, after submitting your documents, if your situation is ok, the visa will reach you within a few weeks, so no tip you will get from here will not speed up your job, so your job is completely in the hands of the officers, so there is no choice but to wait for the best. Some friends said to go and do not follow your job before the 3rd month in any way, but I find it wrong, more precisely, if your documents have reached Germany, there is a police officer looking after your spouse and you can get information from that officer, I hope everyone has a visa at the thesis time.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

mustafad
    Exhibition Stand

Today, my visa has come to those who are waiting.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

: police:

cns24
    Exhibition Stand

Today, my visa has come to those who are waiting.

Be good  :)

Displaying 12 answers - 526 to 537 (537 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.