2019 Germany Visa Expecters

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    bluexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am starting this topic for our friends who will share their ideas on visa issues as of 2019, I hope everything will be beneficial for everyone...

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone, I say God give patience
    I applied for family reunification from Izmir on 07.12.2018. Rathause lied to my wife many times, saying that the documents did not arrive in 2 months. My wife said that the documents arrived in 12 months and that we are waiting for a feedback. I sent an e-mail to the consulate and they called me 2 days later to ask if they were waiting for a feedback. 11.03.2019 They said I had to attend 2 interviews. Cross-examination: It's my wife's first marriage, I said patience. Anyway, I got on the bus and went. I live in Antalya. By the way, the woman let slip that it was both of your first marriages. Why did they call you? We talked about it. He said he was calling from the consulate, he said he couldn't recognize the number at first, your visa was approved, I said you need to have a 2-month health insurance, the consulate called and said they can't say whether your visa is approved or not, I said I'm calling from the Izmir consulate general, tell me your name, hang up, I'll call the consulate and I'll connect you, he said it was for security reasons. I said, what's the last thing? When I was at the consulate, I had a deadline, he said I don't know, he said I don't know what visa I applied for, he just said that the consul lady should inform me that the visa was approved and that I needed to have 3-month insurance. I said, lady, I applied for a family reunification visa, health insurance is not required for family reunification, 3 people from my class went to the Goethe course, none of them were required, I said, from your Consulate. I asked him how would I know if I was called, he said I don't have to convince him, he laughed and hung up the phone. I called my wife, she called Rathause and the minister there said that she was not wanted in her position, but she said that your wife should contact the German consulate and if they are the ones who want it, let them do it. I call the consulate, the switchboard says I can't answer, I ask if I can connect it to someone who can answer, I say it is forbidden. Well, I say, I don't know how to confirm, it says send an e-mail. . They are literally making fun of people's lives and starting a family. They say that things are based entirely on chance, German discipline, it has nothing to do with it, it's just German racism, you are completely at the initiative of the officer in front of you... I also wanted to add this, may God curse those who make arranged marriages and commit fraud and put those who actually get married into such situations...

You have experienced a very sad situation. I hope you get an answer as soon as possible. What I don't understand is, was there an age difference between you and your wife? Why did they cross-examine you? As far as I know, they generally cross-examine people with age differences. If your spouse is a German citizen, they do not want health insurance, but I have read almost all the articles written for 2018 on the forum. Some people requested consular health insurance even though their spouses were German citizens, and their passports were sent after their health insurance. If you want, you can Google the number that called you to see if it is a consulate number. May God help you, I hope you get good news this week and reunite with your husband.

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I want to share my good news with you today. :)
    – 14.02.2019 Application for Ankara Family Reunification Visa
    – 04.03.2019 Documents arrive at Berlin Ausländerbehörde
    – 15.03.2019 Visa Approval at Ausländerbehörde
    – 19.03.2019 (Day 33) Ankara Consulate Visa printing and delivery to cargo
    – 20.03. 2019 (Day 34) Receipt of visa

For those who are wondering, my wife is a German citizen. Ausländerbehörde approved the visa without asking for any paperwork. The consulate did not want travel health insurance, etc. I want you to know that I will continue to enter the forum. May God give patience to everyone who is waiting and reunite with our loved ones as soon as possible. May God's mercy and blessings be upon you and us.

mehmetxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I applied for Family Reunification on 14.03.2019 through the child. Good luck to those who have received their visa now, and their maidens to all those who wait ..

Are you tracking the Status of the Visa from that Barcode provided? Nothing appears in my barcode yet. How can you see if it is approved or not before you get your passport?

Thank you in advance

talhaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,

I applied for Family Reunification on 14.03.2019 through the child. Good luck to those who have received their visa now, and their maidens to all those who wait ..

Are you tracking the Status of the Visa from that Barcode provided? Nothing appears in my barcode yet. How can you see if it is approved or not before you get your passport?

Thank you in advance

You can only understand from the barcode whether the passport is shipped by the consulate or not. Other information can be answered by Ausländerbehör, but I think don't hurt too much. When the visa is approved by Ausländerbehörde, they send a letter to the house saying 'your eyes are bright and your visa is approved'. At least that's what happened with us.

Best regards

Ramadan_21
    Exhibition Stand

Good day, I am in Germany ilticalıyı've now got married my wife Germans him 21 at the age I am 29 years old me aliens police Turkey go to a family reunion visa to get needed me to come I 10.01.2019 Date of application I gave the certificate of complete did the language in the console sordugu questions my papers I answered as the correct all of them now in Germany but They did not call my wife yet, it has been 2 and a half months, they will call this normal and cross question question.
    Please get married in Germany and help me 

mehmetxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You can only understand from the barcode whether the passport is shipped by the consulate or not. Other information can be answered by Ausländerbehör, but I think don't hurt too much. When the visa is approved by Ausländerbehörde, they send a letter to the house saying 'your eyes are bright and your visa is approved'. At least that's what happened with us.

Best regards

Thank you very much for your answer, hopefully we will receive good news. If there is any development, I will write here again..

Visa loading
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I want to share my good news with you today. :)
    – 14.02.2019 Application for Ankara Family Reunification Visa
    – 04.03.2019 Documents arrive at Berlin Ausländerbehörde
    – 15.03.2019 Visa Approval at Ausländerbehörde
    – 19.03.2019 (Day 33) Ankara Consulate Visa printing and delivery to cargo
    – 20.03. 2019 (Day 34) Receipt of visa

For those who are wondering, my wife is a German citizen. Ausländerbehörde approved the visa without asking for any paperwork. The consulate did not want travel health insurance, etc. I want you to know that I will continue to enter the forum. May Allah give patience to everyone who is waiting and reunite with our loved ones as soon as possible. May God's mercy and blessings be upon you and us.

Congratulations, good luck. My wife called the marriage office today, too. The woman was absent this week, and my husband had a nervous breakdown and called his manager. The manager was shocked when he saw that the documents were there for 1 month and told my wife that he would do these things. The only trouble is asking for our marriage certificate I had the wallet, I sent it by UPS express today. Documents to be with my wife on Friday and the man promised to approve it directly on Friday. It seems that my affairs have also come to an end. I'm looking for a ticket now. May the millet be in the press of all waiting friends

tolgaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends
    I have applied for a family reunification visa, and I want to inform you about the developments.
    I had a consulate meeting in Izmir on March 6, 2019. My meeting went smoothly. I tell you briefly, they took my documents with fingerprints and asked about my wife's birthday, she said, how did you meet? My answers were too short. gave a4 paper with a barcode. It was said that we will send his passport to his address.
    It's been 21.03.2019 days as of 15
    my wife is German citizen
    my wife is 24 and i am 25 years old
    I think he goes to the foreigners' branch in fourteen months (our documents)
    I didn't call and ask because it's only been 2 weeks. May God give us all patience.

mervekilicxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Family reunification through unborn German child;
    I myself am German citizen, 7 months pregnant. I have been married for 3 years and lived in TR, my wife, I got my residence in Germany 4 months ago because we thought it would be better to give birth in Germany. I am getting help from the state. My birth will be in Germany. There is not much delay in operations where we live in a small district. I gave my maternal pregnancy passport and doctor report in the visa documents. German knowledge is not required in all visa applications made through a German citizen, born or unborn. When Esim went to the consulate in Istanbul, they only asked him about his first marriage, and why we did not want to live in Germany for 3 years, now we do.

03.03.2019 Meeting with the German Consulate in Istanbul
    10.03.2019 I found out by calling the Pinneberg Immigration Police with the documents.
    22.03.2019 Passport returned to Istanbul German Consulate.
    We are now waiting for the response of the visa.
    Ups cargo tracking writes that the cargo will be taken from the German Consulate.

Hc
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, hello everyone,
    On March 14, I called the German Consulate Administration for family reunification appointment, I made the appointment of 25.03.2019 at 10:00 on my own request.
    I have not yet taken the exam for Goethe A1 Certificate, routinely asked at the consulate
    – your spouse's date of birth
    – How did you meet, when did you become lovers, when did you decide to get married?
    – What is your spouse's job?
    My documents were examined with Turkish questions such as. Then the woman in charge asked why I did not have a certificate, and I said that I had not taken the exam yet. He told me to give me a month and bring the missing document. He said that our meeting was that long, it took about 25 minutes, I had talked for 10 minutes in total.
    I asked, won't you ask questions in German? He said we will ask when your document comes.
    But in the missing document form he gave me, it says that I can leave the document at the door, I think they will not ask me questions in German. Is this a sign of a problem?
    If anyone has knowledge and helps, I would be glad.
    I will write all the stages as the process progresses, hope it will be good for everyone ..

The ladies on duty at the 1st and 3rd box office were more formal than the lady I met at the 2nd box office, thanks to the lady at the second box office helped me to have a comfortable interview with a chat.

muratyc
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, hello everyone,
    On March 14, I called the German Consulate Administration for family reunification appointment, I made the appointment of 25.03.2019 at 10:00 on my own request.
    I have not yet taken the exam for Goethe A1 Certificate, routinely asked at the consulate
    – your spouse's date of birth
    – How did you meet, when did you become lovers, when did you decide to get married?
    – What is your spouse's job?
    My documents were examined with Turkish questions such as. Then the woman in charge asked why I did not have a certificate, and I said that I had not taken the exam yet. He told me to give me a month and bring the missing document. He said that our meeting was that long, it took about 25 minutes, I had talked for 10 minutes in total.
    I asked, won't you ask questions in German? He said we will ask when your document comes.
    But in the missing document form he gave me, it says that I can leave the document at the door, I think they will not ask me questions in German. Is this a sign of a problem?
    If anyone has knowledge and helps, I would be glad.
    I will write all the stages as the process progresses, hope it will be good for everyone ..

The ladies on duty at the 1st and 3rd box office were more formal than the lady I met at the 2nd box office, thanks to the lady at the second box office helped me to have a comfortable interview with a chat.

There are many who apply in this way, if you do not have problems with your other documents, it will probably be accepted. I hope everything will be as you wish. You have a nice way

Goztepe 35
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, let me talk about my own situation.
    We got married with my wife in 2015! And we have a daughter of 7 months. My picture and my daughter is german citizen .. i made an application on 19.03.2019 in istanbul through my cocugum .. my interview lasted a total of 10 minutes. When did he get his residence in Germany again? I said 2 months after I was born .. I said ok and left .. I will write to the forum when I get the result ..

EnglishSultans
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, may God give patience to all those waiting for visas, it is really difficult to wait with your hands tied... Today is the 38th day, there is still no news, my wife has not received a letter, we are still waiting.. I wonder when it will arrive? I wonder if there will be a problem? How long will it continue like this? These questions come to our minds every day. But we have no choice but to be patient and continue to wait... cafe:)

Goztepe 35
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, may God give patience to all those waiting for visas, it is really difficult to wait with your hands tied... Today is the 38th day, there is still no news, my wife has not received a letter, we are still waiting.. I wonder when it will arrive? I wonder if there will be a problem? How long will it continue like this? These questions come to our minds every day. But we have no choice but to be patient and continue to wait... cafe:)

Yes, there is nothing to do but wait .. The men say there is a legal period of 3 months, but we are cracking up while we wait, including me ...

muratyc
    Exhibition Stand

A letter came to my wife today (50 days after the application) and the content of the letter is "You are being called to the foreigners branch for your spouse's visa application". They did not ask for documents or anything else in the letter, they just called.
    If anyone knows what this means, please help. Thank you very much in advance.

Displaying 15 answers - 46 to 60 (537 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.