Dear friends, learning German, in this lesson, we will talk about fruits in German. We will learn the singulars of German fruits and plurals of German fruits. First of all, we will learn the German of the most common fruits.
While learning German Fruits, we will learn together with its articles. In addition, we have prepared very good visuals about fruits in German. The German of these beautiful blessings and colorful fruits that our Lord has bestowed on us with both the singular and the plural we will learn.
Later, after learning about fruits as we scroll down to the bottom of the page, we will make German sentences about these fruits. We will give information about fruits in German. For example "Lemon is yellow, contains lots of vitamin C, is round and healthyWe will make German informative sentences about fruits such as ”. Then "I like apples","I do not like lemonWe will give examples of sentences describing the fruits we like and do not like.
The topic of German fruits is usually taught in the 9th or 10th grade. This course will be for those who learn German by themselves, 9th grade students and 10th grade students.
Now German fruits with both their articles and their singular and plurals Let's learn German fruits one by one.
Singular and Plural German Fruits Illustrated
GERMAN FRUITS IN TABLE
Dear friends, we have prepared a small table below so that you can see both German and Turkish of the fruits together. You can see German fruits together in the list below. Since we have given the German fruits and plurals in the above images, we have not rewritten the plurals of German fruits in the table below.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GERMAN FRUITS
Dear friends, above we have given the German fruits both visually and in tabular form. Of course, these words need to be memorized, like all German words, together with their articles and their plurals. In addition, we have mentioned it in our previous lessons, but let's give some information by reminding again that there may be friends who do not read. Maybe it caught your attention while examining the images above.
- The article of most German fruit names is "die". As can be seen in the above table, only "der Apfel", that is, the article of the apple fruit is "der". The "die" article is the article for all other fruits.
- There is no capital I and lowercase I in the German alphabet. In other words, the letter i has no uppercase and lowercase I letter. Therefore, as with every word, you have to be careful about the spelling of fruits in German.
- We have mentioned it in our previous lessons. Whether a name is a proper name or a genus name in German, the initial letter is necessarily capitalized. As can be seen in the visuals above and in the table, the initials of German fruit names are always capitalized. This rule is valid only for nouns, but not for adjectives, pronouns, adverbs, verbs.
SAMPLE SENTENCES ABOUT GERMAN FRUITS
Now let's make sample sentences about fruits in German. We will explain our sample sentences about fruits in German with visual support. After each visual, we will translate our sentences in German.
Now let's analyze the sentences in the image above. As you can see, the fruit above is an apple. Now let's analyze these German sentences about apple one by one.
- Das ist Ein Obst : This is a fruit
- Mein Lieblingsobst ist Apfel : My favorite fruit is apple
- Es ist rot, come b oder grün : It is red, yellow or green
- Es ist oval : It is round
- Es ist gesund : He is healthy
- Es hat Vitamin B and Vitamin C : Contains vitamin OB and vitamin C (has, it means it has)
Now let's analyze the sentences in the image above. As you can see, the fruit above is a tangerine. Now let's analyze these German sentences about mandarin one by one.
- Das ist ein Obst : This is a fruit
- Es ist orange und oval : It is orange and round
- Es hat sehr viel Vitamin C : It contains a lot of vitamin C (it has, it has it)
- Es ist sehr sehr gesund : He is very very healthy
Now let's analyze the sentences in the image above. As you can see, the fruit above is a grape. Now let's analyze these German sentences about grapes one by one.
- Das ist ein Obst : This is a fruit
- Es kann grün, come b oder violett sein : It can be green, yellow or purple
- Es ist klein : He is small
- Es hat Kalium and Vitamin C : It contains calcium and vitamin C (it has it, it has it)
Now let's analyze the sentences in the image above. As you can see, the fruit above is a watermelon. Now let's analyze these German sentences about watermelon one by one.
- Das ist sehr groß : This is huge
- Es ist ein Obst : It is a fruit
- Es ist hell grün and dunkel grün : It is light green and dark green
- Es hat Vitamin A, Vitamin C and sehr Wasser Contains vitamin OA, vitamin C, and a lot of water (that's it)
Now let's analyze the sentences in the image above. As you can see, the fruit above is a lemon. Now let's analyze these German sentences about lemon one by one.
- Das ist ein Obst: This is a fruit
- Es ist gelb und sehr sauer: It's yellow and so sour
- Es ist oval und sehr gesund: It is round (oval) and very healthy
- Es hat sehr Vitamin C: It contains (has, has) a lot of (excess) vitamin C
EXAMPLE SENTENCES WITH BASIC IN GERMAN FRUITS AND MÖGEN ACT
Now let's write sample sentences using verbs. For example, let's make sample sentences such as I love such and such fruit, I do not eat such and such fruit. Check out the images below and their explanations. We used the verbs mögen and essen in our sentences. If you wish, let's see the conjugations of these two verbs first.
|MÖGEN VERBAL SHOOTING|
|er / sie / es||mag|
|sie / Sie||mögen|
|ESSEN ACTUAL SHOT|
|er / sie / es||isst|
|Sie / sie||eat|
We have given verb conjugations above. We already gave detailed information about German verbs and verb conjugation in our previous lessons. Now let's write sample sentences about fruits in German using these elephants.
Dear friends, In this lesson on the subject of German fruits;
- We learned German fruits together with articles
- We learned German fruits together with their singular and plurals
- We learned how to write sentences that can give information about fruits in German.
- We learned to write other sample sentences about fruits using verbs as well.
Dear friends, we think you will fondly memorize the subject we teach this lesson. German Fruit (das Obst) was the subject. We can say that fruit names are quite numerous. In the lists and visuals we have prepared for you, we have included the German-Turkish equivalents of the most known fruits that we think you need to learn. We show you German fruit After learning their names, you can get more information by using a dictionary if you wish.
As we mentioned in the topic title German fruit names You will need to memorize while learning. The easiest and most effective method of memorization is undoubtedly the method of copying into memory by drawing. You can do this method by sparing time yourself at home and thus facilitate the consolidation of what you have learned.
We recommend that you try to memorize the German fruit names by preparing small cards with a picture of the fruit and writing them below. At this stage, you can use the German fruit names list we have prepared for you. In order not to forget, we need to remind you to memorize fruit names together with their articles over and over again. We hope you make it a habit and do all your word memorization this way.
That's all we will give you about fruits in German. You can now check out our other lessons. We wish you luck.